Back then on 7th December 2010, I did 10 Q&As that I got from one of my blogger friends. I used to forget about this until I re-read it again today and I felt the urge to redo it 14 years later and see how different the answer would be.
1. Why did you create this blog?
Because blogging used to be a thing and there's this satisfaction where people are willing to read your posts or even like/comment about what you said. Highly inspired by Xiaxue and a few other blogger friends from all around the world, but I guess the blogging trend is over now. We moved on to reels, TikTok, and/or whatever video-based content with short duration to keep your short attention span entertained :)
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Now I don't actively follow blogs, but I do follow a few people on Instagram who talk about politics and the country; more serious topics I would say.
3. Favourite makeup brand?
I don't have specific favorites on any makeup brand, I just use whatever products from brands that suit well on my oily skin, I would say my current favorite makeup would be Laneige's Neo Cushion Matte because the coverage is *chef's Kiss
4. Favourite clothing brand?
Used to be MASSHIRO&Co.; a local Indonesian brand specialized in white shirts (also my former workplace) but now it's more UNIQLO because it's basic and comfy and not over the top :) I'm a basic type of girl.
5. Your indispensable makeup product:
Mentioned it above; Laneige's Neo Cushion Matte :)
6. Your favorite color:
My answer 14 years ago still applies; every color is beautiful. But pink and black hold a special place in my heart more than the others. Not because I'm a Blackpink hardcore fan though! LOL
7. Your perfume:
Current favorite: J'adore Parfum d'eau. Others: Versace Eros Pour Femme
8. Your favorite film:
More like the series; How I Met Your Mother. Easy win. Been watching this series since 2010. Still reruns it until this very moment. Those 5 bastards feel like my best friends at this point
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
I said Paris in 2010? I don't know why? Never been too obsessed with that country for as long as I can remember. LOL. I would say the easiest to check off from the list would be Japan, and then Switzerland after that because my husband wants to go there for the views.
10. Make the last question yourself and answer: What's the main difference between you in 2010 and you now in 2024?
Judging from my answer back then and now, I would say I matured a whole damn lot (thank God for that), in terms of behavior, my way of typing (thank God for that 2.0), and my way of thinking just everything in general. I realized I used to be so insecure about my appearance, way too worried about everything, and constantly complaining about everything. Don't get me wrong, I still am now (hahaha), but it's much more composed and rational I would say. I also noticed I used to be very perky and cheerful back then despite all the hormones which I kind of miss, because I am more mellow now. But no matter when and how I was/am now, I am still me and I enjoy my life with every second of it :) The blog has been truly a blessing for me because I can look back 14 years ago with such ease and reminisce all the daily small things that I might have forgotten if the blog ceased to exist. That I will be forever grateful to my past 17-year-old self ❤️
Comments
Post a Comment