sup' turds. I finally feel like blogging again after changing my blog theme to something less pretentious. it feels simpler and Susan friendly now haha. ☺️☺️ also wanted to update on this old-ass blog that finally after years using other people's laptop and everything, I finally own my own laptop and that is a Macbook pro 13" 2018 version with motherfuckin touch bar. whaaattttt? right. it's a MacBook from my boss, she previously lends me to use it for my work but the last time I heard it was open for sale so I immediately; with no hesitation whatsoever; bought it down with my savings. She was cool with an installment as well. so everything's cool yo
here's a little piece of photos with emojis in it (as I blog this post, there are lists of emoji displaying on the touch bar. I CRY ISSHO CUTE):

an additional picture to add into this post because it happens to appear on my google photos :


a picture of me, my boyfriend and 3 of my best friends during our staycation at puncak. we looked so cool so I thought I include.
another thing is that I might not be as active anymore on this blog because most of the time it's just an update snippet of my life??? in which I already have a dedicated app for it called Journey??? it's more of a private diary and I feel more comfortable writing on there because I have guarantee people will not read my personal life???
I guess I should start thinking what kind of blog this should be? i don't know, it's a dilemma to shut down this blog cause it contains so many memories of my college times.
idk. i want to sleep for now
here's a little piece of photos with emojis in it (as I blog this post, there are lists of emoji displaying on the touch bar. I CRY ISSHO CUTE):

an additional picture to add into this post because it happens to appear on my google photos :


a picture of me, my boyfriend and 3 of my best friends during our staycation at puncak. we looked so cool so I thought I include.
another thing is that I might not be as active anymore on this blog because most of the time it's just an update snippet of my life??? in which I already have a dedicated app for it called Journey??? it's more of a private diary and I feel more comfortable writing on there because I have guarantee people will not read my personal life???
I guess I should start thinking what kind of blog this should be? i don't know, it's a dilemma to shut down this blog cause it contains so many memories of my college times.
idk. i want to sleep for now
Comments
Post a Comment