Skip to main content

First Few Poetries

Hi people! Haven't stop by my blog for quite some time now.. I'm glad I still create some posts over last 2018. I feel accomplished. But anyway I have made myself a commitment whereby I have to create 12 posts in this year; meaning 1 month, 1 post. Hopefully I will be able to make it. Fingers crossed!

Anyway I have created few poems over Twitter that I think is quite pleasant, if I do say so myself. Thought you could enjoy it as well! Also, created label under "Poetry" because I intend to create more poems later on this 2019. Anywho, please do enjoy several that I had made below. And also, do follow me on Twitter if you want to connect with me there! I do share a lot of insights over there.

Sepi

kamu bulan yang menari aku gelap yang mencari kamu memilih untuk pergi aku terpaksa harus sepi

Rindu

pada malam aku harus tertunduk dengan jari jemari yang menari di atas layar ibarat kanvas hanya bisa mengukir kata cuman untuk meluapkan rasa rindu yang sudah tak sanggup terkuasa

Gembira

gembira tak seharusnya hanya di akhir minggu gembira bisa kau temukan di akhir hari ketika kamu sadari esok pagi matahari menantimu

Poison

your word is so sweet like a poison masked under lullabies that put me into sleep only to leave me after

Friday

if every ending is as exciting as friday people would be dancing every single day

Insecurities

would often go to the beach and beg the waves and the wind to wash off the insecure so my eyes can only sees what the beach sees me

Comments