Hi guys, i just want to say that i'm really digging Harvest Moon BTN on my PSP right now, and i want to tell you guys that i reached Autumn first year already so far, and i've got some achievement so far too, WITHOUT any cheats!
My achievement so far are:
2 more years to go and i still got lots of works to do! Fighting fighting! :D
BTW i found this family tree of Harvest Moon interesting, you might want to see it too~

Oh yeah and stay tuned, The Sims 3 Island Paradise review coming soon!
My achievement so far are:
- I've got 3 power berries already! One from digging in the waterfall's mine, one from the solidary cedar tree and one from winning the swimming contest on Summer the first.. I am SO proud.
- I've got two stars of beauty so far, my hardwork from numerous times of spa, reading fashion magazines and looking at mirror everytime i wake up.
- I've enlarged my hen house, using golds and lumber earned by me.
- I've got the biggest rucksack already.
- I've upgraded my axe to maximum already.
- One of my chickens had won chicken contest and currently is producing golden eggs
- My dog has grown up into adults!
2 more years to go and i still got lots of works to do! Fighting fighting! :D
BTW i found this family tree of Harvest Moon interesting, you might want to see it too~
Oh yeah and stay tuned, The Sims 3 Island Paradise review coming soon!
Congratulations on your gaming achievements! I enjoy the Harvest Moon franchise as well.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get the family tree? That's super cool because I played Harvest Moon since I was in elementary school!
ReplyDeleteI like your blog btw, the way it looked so neat and stuffs :)
@Miho : Well, it certainly is a good game after all, it's no surprise there are so many harvest moon fans out there :)
ReplyDelete@Bethania : hahah i searched in Google and i find it cool so i posted it :D
I played it since my elementary too! This game brings so much memories that's why i love it so much <3
Never gets bored of it!
Thanks for the blog compliment btw :D
@Miho : Well, it certainly is a good game after all, it's no surprise there are so many harvest moon fans out there :)
ReplyDelete@Bethania : hahah i searched in Google and i find it cool so i posted it :D
I played it since my elementary too! This game brings so much memories that's why i love it so much <3
Never gets bored of it!
Thanks for the blog compliment btw :D