fan signs! June 12, 2011 For Lemzki That boy is Lemzki! Teehee. Swirls fills the alphabet :"D For Lionel cause he made me a sign last time Lionel is awesomer! you want signs? tell me :3 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Twinklingstars8:10 PM, June 12, 2011Aww.. It's so cute :3ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKitty10:49 AM, June 13, 2011Me! Me! I want signs! I love the one you made for Lemzki, the design is SOOOO nice! By the way, what happened to the other 5 people who inspired you? You only stopped at 2. :/ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySusan Goh4:10 PM, June 13, 2011@Kitty : heehee okay, but make one for me too? :'DLOL theres no 7 people, theres only 2 of em ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKitty6:21 PM, June 13, 2011Oh is it? It's 2 only? I can't believe I misread it! I feel SCHTUUUPIDD. LOL!Yeah I'll make one for you too! *goes off to scribble*ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySusan Goh8:19 PM, June 13, 2011trololol noo not stupid xDLOL u so cute :'DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLady_Myx3:39 PM, June 14, 2011I made a sign/doodle for you before hun, Y NO MADE A SIGN FOR ME TOO? >:|Hahha. :)BTW, pretty :Dhttp://myxilog.blogspot.com/ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySusan Goh7:39 PM, June 14, 2011*huggies*i know hunnie, i still remember . just not yet, be patient kays? <3thank you :3ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPuiling10:24 PM, June 14, 2011me me me i want too hahaha *greedy*ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySusan Goh10:33 PM, June 14, 2011kaaaayyy just wait for it ;DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Aww.. It's so cute :3
ReplyDeleteMe! Me! I want signs! I love the one you made for Lemzki, the design is SOOOO nice! By the way, what happened to the other 5 people who inspired you? You only stopped at 2. :/
ReplyDelete@Kitty : heehee okay, but make one for me too? :'D
ReplyDeleteLOL theres no 7 people, theres only 2 of em ;)
Oh is it? It's 2 only? I can't believe I misread it! I feel SCHTUUUPIDD. LOL!
ReplyDeleteYeah I'll make one for you too! *goes off to scribble*
trololol noo not stupid xD
ReplyDeleteLOL u so cute :'D
I made a sign/doodle for you before hun, Y NO MADE A SIGN FOR ME TOO? >:|
ReplyDeleteHahha. :)
BTW, pretty :D
http://myxilog.blogspot.com/
*huggies*
ReplyDeletei know hunnie, i still remember . just not yet, be patient kays? <3
thank you :3
me me me i want too hahaha *greedy*
ReplyDeletekaaaayyy just wait for it ;D
ReplyDelete