Celebrity Crush

/
0 Comments
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I really really glad that i finally write something in this blog. 2 whole fucking months of hiatus. Like wtf. I shouldn't have done that! My poor followers are waiting for me to update everyday and i was like "let's abandon this blog and the readers FU ALL lol"

i'm so sorry :'(

but trust me i still read all of the messages you guys left me at the guestbook. I do.

If you haven't noticed it, i am more active at Twitter, so if you ever need to talk to me you can find me at twitter teehee :3

Before anything else, i am going to announce something.

I am no longer going to use this domain.

This domain is going to expire soon and i don't feel the need to expand it because i no longer blog as often anymore so i think it would go to waste :(

but of course this blog is still running, except it will now change into fyeahsusan.blogspot.com. So yeah. next time if you ever wanna visit me again, find me at that link.

SO.

In order to warm this blog up a little, i'm going to talk about my celebrity crush.

FYI I don't usually fangirling over any celebrities. Or any mainstream celebrities, like Edward Cullen or anything like that. Even if i do, i would only go like "oh he's cool." and then after watching him at that movie, i totally forgot him. So when i go fangirling over a celebrity, that celebRITY MUST BE VERY SPESYOOOL.

or maybe just because he's hot.


DEVON FUCKING BOSTICK.

I first know this guy from "Diary of a Wimpy Kid". He plays as Rodrick, the brother of the main character, and he's in puberty. I know he does because he acts like a dick to his brother EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. He also has this band called EXPLODED DIPER????? And he has this one hit song that i sTILL REMEMBER TILL THIS VERY SECOND. AND IT IS HILLARIOUS. Not long after i find him cuter by the time and i go kookoo over him.


NEYMAR FUCKING JR.

World Cup 2014 is here bitcheeezzzzz. And you can find this dude playing in Brazil.
I first know him from the song "Ai Seu Te Pego" by Michael Telo. He was in one of Michael's concert and he is C-H-ARMING i tells ya. He wears white cap and white shirt and white trousers, and he was doing this Ai Seu Te Pego dancing and i was like



So i saved zillions pics of him like any other stalker would do and show him to my friends, but none of my friends says he's cute.

Like fuck you all, he's cute. Okay.


YO FUCKING SEOB.

If y'all were one of my all time readers you guys must be knew that i like Yoseob already, because i've wrote a post about him before.

I knew him from the music video "Beautiful" by B2ST, his boyband. Apparently in that video he is super UBER cute and he's like a little boy, doing all those jumping around and stuffs. I still like him till this day, but he wears tons of makeup now than when he's in that video, and that sucks because he doesn't look cute now, but pretty :(

^ LOL DAT REVIEW IZ WEIRD K


BOOBOO FUCKING STEWART.

I first saw him in Twilight (I KNOW RIGHT SUPER WEIRD LIKE INSTEAD OF JACOB OR EDWARD I LIKE THIS WHAT'S-HIS-FACE).
Idk him much so. But he's cute.


You may also like

No comments: