some people piss me off really really bad

/
0 Comments
Just because i take a major that has something to do with computers and some of its programs doesn't mean i KNOW everything about it. stop asking about stuffs that are unrelated to things i learn !

for example :

"there's something wrong with my computer; it keeps showing blue screen, do you know how to fix it? i mean, you often use computer, right?

(WHAT IS THE FUCKING LOGIC OF THAT? IF I USE COMPUTERS OFTEN, I HAVE TO KNOW THE COMPUTER'S SOFTWARE IN AND OUT IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO MEAN? DO YOU ASK THOSE BIMBOS WHO USES SOCIAL MEDIA A LOT ON THEIR LAPTOP THE SAME EXACT QUESTION YOU ASK TO ME?)

"do you know how to code a website?"

to be honest, a little bit. i can still play a little of HTML and CSS. In fact, this blog layout was tweaked by me from the original base code. But does that mean i know everything about coding?

NO.

In fact i still far from knowing it all. I learn those little codings myself, so i would say that i still dont know a lot.

"but you study design, right?"

YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU. THAT'S WHAT.


"can you help me with microsoft powerpoint?"

okay lah, this one i still can. i'll help.

"i want those who can animate, and not from template, and i want this i want that."

why don't you go fuck yourself. Powerpoint is an easy program and it has already been a program FOR YEARS. why don't you learn it yourself? why should i do it for you? and what makes you think i know how to do stuffs like that in powerpoint?

Oh, because i learn designing?

You think i would spend my parent's sweat and blood to go to a expensive college just for studying POWERPOINT?

"can you help me with microsoft excel?"

NO. I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE THAT SHIT. THAT PROGRAM ARE OFTEN USED BY ACCOUNTING PEOPLE, WHY DON'T YOU ASK THEM?!

what piss me off so bad is that when i say i can't help, they would say stuffs like "oh, i thought you're in that major" or "oh, i thought you learn stuffs like dat" or even worse "so what exactly did you learn at college?"

I LEARN VISUAL COMMUNICATIVE DESIGN, GOD DAMMIT.

just in case you missed out, there's a word DESIGN in my major. that means i learn designing stuffs, not any other. and visual communication itself means communicate with people through visual. It means that i design something visual to communicate with people. For example : advertising, packaging, poster, billboard, flyer, stuffs like that.

i would learn programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, and i would learn stuffs like making a concept for my designs and before making a particular design i would do research about the target audience, the colour concept, and stuffs like that.

I DIDN'T GO TO COLLEGE TO LEARN POWERPOINT, OR EXCEL, OR COMPUTER'S SOFTWARE.

OH and for your information, there are a major specific in computers coding and programs, called IT. INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY. that's a major for studying programs, coding, making flash players and shit like that. I AM NOT STUDYING IN THAT MAJOR, so please differentiate.

If you don't know what i do, please stop assuming it yourself and then make a conclusion that i didn't learn anything at my college!!

It makes you look like a dumbass, or even worse, a stupid asshole.


You may also like

No comments: