Music videos

/
0 Comments
yeah so lately i am into a lot of old songs right now and i want to share it with you guys. who knows i will find a lot of people who shares the same genre of songs with me and i can expand my old songs list.

1. Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight)



"Lady, hear me tonight,
Cos my feeling is just so right.
As we dance,
By the moonlight.
Can't you see, you're my delight
Lady, I just feel like
I won't get you outta my mind
I feel love for the first time
And I know that it's true I can tell by the look in your eyes"

i found this song incredibly attractive while i was playing GTA V so i looked it up on Google and i download it straight away. and now i hear it 24/7 non-stop :') super love

2. Joy - Touch by Touch



if you follow me on twitter or on facebook you'll probably know that i have been into this song for a while now. i found this song on one of the running man's episode (high school girl special) and i love it right away. you know that love on the first sight thing, you might wanna change it to love at first hear because that quote is definitely more real.

3. Bananarama - Venus



"She's got it, yeah baby she's got it."

i hate how when they say "i'm your venus" the venus part sounds like penis. Eck. completely ruined the song. AND THANKS BIG SIS FOR POINTING OUT THAT UGLY FLAW TO ME NOW THIS SONG WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

4. La Bouche - Be My Lover



so this song is quite a popular ones already
if you don't know this song i hate you.

share with me old songs you know please PUH-LEASE


You may also like

No comments: