My New Gadget, Oppo Find Way Review

/
7 Comments
I've been skipping my blogging routine for two weeks. No, it's not because the usual procrastination or laziness, but because this little devil (refer to the title). Last Thursday i just bought a wonderful smartphone called Oppo Find Way. It was probably not that famous on worldwide like Samsung or Iphone, but it's quite a favorite on Indonesia.

What makes it so special, though?

Let us see the specification first :



General : 2G and 3G network available, Micro-SIM
Dimension : 127 x 63.7 x 9 mm (5.0 x 2.51 x 0.35 in)
Weight : 113 g (3.99 oz)

Display : TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size : 540 x 960 pixels, 4.5 inches (~245 ppi pixel density)
Multi-touch : Yes

Sound : Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones

Card Slot : No
Internal Storage : 16 GB, 1 GB RAM

Data : GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB available

Camera : Primary 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Features : Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
Video : 720p@30fps
Secondary : 5 MP

Battery : Li-Ion 2020 mAh battery

Android OS : v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)

Not a bad phone after all, huh? :)

1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage..

But what makes this phone so cool is the camera feature with bold text; 5 MP of front camera.

5. MP.

It's just literally every woman's dream come true. You can camwhore and not looking like a pile of pixels trying to have sex. I don't think there is no any other device in smartphone history provides this kind of charm though. Plus the back cam is 8 MP so it's like win-win solution. The spec is almost like Samsung Galaxy Grand too, so why not buy this one, right? 5 MP leh, omg.

And i'm not even done.

There's this feature which come along with the phone called "Beauty Plus Mode". It's like Camera 360, only better (BECAUSE IT CAME ALONG WITH THE PHONE!!! lololzzz). With this beauty plus mode, you can literally brighten your skin, clear all your blemishes and largen your eyes. So it's like 3 in 1 advantages, and you don't have to resize your picture and can still look good with high-res picture.

I can't, i can't even :')

Here's a little sneak peek on my phone.


Awesome unlock effects. I took this with my Blackberry so it looks like crap.



Side view on my Oppo device. ISSIT SLIM OR ISSIT SLIM.


Back view of my Oppo device. When i bought my Oppo i got this casing and a screen protector for free.
I want to choose pink but the staff said they only got 1 color in their casing stock :(
But thank God it's turquoise, not green or orange or any other shitty colors LOL!


I bought this Oppo for Rp. 3,299,000,- which is around USD$350. For a specification and camera this awesome i think it's totally worth it. Where can you buy something so awesome and yet so affordable like this? Haha xD

So yeah, let me know about what you guys think on this device.
And stay tuned! I will be posting about 3 RPG games on Android that i find very awesome.


You may also like

7 comments:

  1. That is so neat! It's looks so slim. Camera features are the 2nd most important thing I looked into before I bought my phone aside from the other specs. I only got 5mp with a led flash on SGA2 but it will do :D I'm not much into cam whoring these days but I'd like to have it when the need arises. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It's so important to have a good camera these days and i can't even tell you how good this cam is. Plus it takes a good pictures too inside dim lights so it's a very plus for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was planning to get the Note 3, then later, after finding out it's price is a bit too..you know, I thought about getting Note 10.1 2014 edition! Sadly, it seems they're prioritizing availability of Note 3. However, after reading your posts it made me think that going for alternative brands maybe actually better. I thought only Huawei P6 was the only one with kick ass front cam. Now I know why people were still raving about Oppo. It's available in an online store that's quite famous here and the price was pretty different than the usual local ones.

    I wish you were able to get a pink case though! XD I can tell how you feel, anyway looking forward your next update regarding Android rpg games! I haven't played in a while any good android games because of the need to upgrade my phone :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Suki : Hey thanks for the feedback! :D Yea, i think Samsung and Apple brands are a little bit overrated, cause you know, there are lots of other brand who has the same specifications or maybe more, but not a lot of people are aware of it. You should check this device though, it's totally kickass, and so far i had none problems with it at all.

    And about the pink case, i got it! xD i bought it online, and i also bought a very cute pluggy to match my pink case, so right now my Oppo is very very kawaii and i'm very satisfied about it! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! never heard of this phone yet, thanks for the review hunnie :D i am actually looking for a new gadget cause I want to replace my old with an android or smart phone, I've been eyeing on Samsung note or mega but I really can't decide which one to choose.

    Your oppo phone is sleek and that's one of my preferences, :) hey, love the blue case hun :D <3

    I've searched the net and found out that it cost for around $440 here. I wonder why it has to be so pricey when it comes to gadgets here in the Philippines :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samsung Note and Samsung Mega is quite popular around Indonesia too hun, and it's also quite pricey here. But it's just too mainstream for me :( So i used Oppo instead. The specification is not bad, and the camera is just too overwhelming for me. So i can't help but to buy this phone xD

    ReplyDelete