A short update on my harvest moon

/
4 Comments
Hi guys, i just want to say that i'm really digging Harvest Moon BTN on my PSP right now, and i want to tell you guys that i reached Autumn first year already so far, and i've got some achievement so far too, WITHOUT any cheats!
My achievement so far are:
  1. I've got 3 power berries already! One from digging in the waterfall's mine, one from the solidary cedar tree and one from winning the swimming contest on Summer the first.. I am SO proud.
  2. I've got two stars of beauty so far, my hardwork from numerous times of spa, reading fashion magazines and looking at mirror everytime i wake up.
  3. I've enlarged my hen house, using golds and lumber earned by me.
  4. I've got the biggest rucksack already.
  5. I've upgraded my axe to maximum already.
  6. One of my chickens had won chicken contest and currently is producing golden eggs
  7. My dog has grown up into adults!

2 more years to go and i still got lots of works to do! Fighting fighting! :D
BTW i found this family tree of Harvest Moon interesting, you might want to see it too~



Oh yeah and stay tuned, The Sims 3 Island Paradise review coming soon!


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your gaming achievements! I enjoy the Harvest Moon franchise as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the family tree? That's super cool because I played Harvest Moon since I was in elementary school!

    I like your blog btw, the way it looked so neat and stuffs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miho : Well, it certainly is a good game after all, it's no surprise there are so many harvest moon fans out there :)

    @Bethania : hahah i searched in Google and i find it cool so i posted it :D
    I played it since my elementary too! This game brings so much memories that's why i love it so much <3

    Never gets bored of it!

    Thanks for the blog compliment btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miho : Well, it certainly is a good game after all, it's no surprise there are so many harvest moon fans out there :)

    @Bethania : hahah i searched in Google and i find it cool so i posted it :D
    I played it since my elementary too! This game brings so much memories that's why i love it so much <3

    Never gets bored of it!

    Thanks for the blog compliment btw :D

    ReplyDelete