The twin slut

/
4 Comments
I made these two sims long ago before i made christen and sunshine. Thought they can use some attention, since they're such an effort for me to made, and as i said on my title, they're sluts.

The truth is i forgot what their real name is, all i know is their last name is Nimrod, which i got from the movie Mr.Popper's penguins. Mr.Popper name one of his penguins as nimrod, and by nimrod he means stupid, or idk, clumsy. So i thought why not. I want to make the worst out of them. My purpose making them in the first place is to seduce my main sims' husband anyway, so there's no harm making them ugly. But who knew it turned out quite gorgeous.

Actually they're much prettier than this, but before i screenshot all these i deleted some of my custom content; which i am very heartbreak to say, cause all my custom content are favorites; and sadly to say, after this i'm going to delete all the custom content because my sims been lagging quite dreadfully and it will be more dreadful if i add The Sims Seasons which i'm downloading right now into it *cries*. Soooo before all the customs dissapear i wanna make a memory out of it by introducing these two sluts i made.

Introducing her big Sister, Slut 1 (sorry i really forgot what her name is).
I forgot their traits either so i won't include them.


Enjoying and relaxing on her bed and in her pink flowery bedroom shared with her little sister.

As you can see, she has everything a bimbo has; blonde hair, sexy clothes, tatoo, dyed hair, heavy makeups...


I remember she's a party animal so when i turned on the radio for myself to hear she went downstairs and start dancing. What a slut.


After a while, her little sister came.

And introducing, Slut 2.




She started dancing beside her sister too.



I forgot if she has this party animal trait or not, but i made her less sluttier; and more gothic. She's into athlete career herself (she wants it in her wishes) and she's more calm and less attention whore-ing than her big sister.

I remember the first day i started playing them, her big sister ran to salon in front of their house and start making out with some random dude he just met. What's worse, that dude is with her girlfriend. So as you can guess, his girlfriend got mad and break up with him right away, and after creating havoc, Slut 1 ran away. While Slut 1 is creating havoc, Slut 2 is on the stadium watching some concert. Cool slut 2, cool.


Slut 1 looking at her little sister grooving her booty.

Since they're sluts, i got them both lovers on the first day;

Slut 1 has a boyfriend (that dude she's making out with at the salon) and a lesbian lover. I know, weird. She wants it herself. And she chose to have her first woohoo encounter with that random chick either. I mean you got a dude and you chose to have woohoo with a girl? Wow, you're a natural.


See? And that chick ain't even pretty i tell you.
Maybe she fell cause of how great makeouts they have. That chick has a great kisser trait.

And as for Slut 2, she has some hot boyfriend i made randomly ;)
I forgot to screenshot dammit.

Bonus :

I almost to put this picture on.


She's all like "wtf".

Priceless.


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. holy mother of sims (if rule 3 didn't exist i would've swore here lol) you're good at this.

    lesbians are hot though. bahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kristen : :D :D happy simming! don't forget to share your sims, i wanna see it :3

    @karen : HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete