//

/
2 Comments
NOKODE MKNAMA MATA KULIAHSTATUSKREDIT(sks)NILAI(H)NILAI(N)ANGKA KUALITAS(sksN)KET.
1 DK22081 METODOLOGI DESAIN - 2 B 3.50 7.00  
2 DK22182 TIPOGRAFI II - 3 C 2.89 8.67  
3 DK23103 DES.KOM.VISUAL III - 4 A 4.00 16.00  
4 DK23111 TEKNIK PRODUKSI - 2 A 4.00 8.00  
5 DK23132 KOMPUTER GRAFIS II - 3 B 3.20 9.60  
6 DK23142 FOTOGRAFI II - 3 B 3.71 11.13  
7 DK23151 ILUSTRASI I - 3 B 3.87 11.61  
8 DK44221 KOMUNIKASI BISNIS - 2 B 3.16 6.32  
JUMLAH 22     78.33 IPs :3.56

I must say that i am very proud with this semester's results. I got two A's! and my IP is 3.56. It's like a miracle. Thanks God.

I am at Tanjungpinang already. New house is okay, but i prefer my old house. Maybe it's because that house has been accompanying me throughout my childhood till now, or maybe because it's bigger and comfier. I don't know.

Going home has been always an excitement for me, but everytime i got here, i have regrets. I always forgot the fact that i never enjoy being here, and people here. I miss Jakarta already, the melancholist city where no one is being judged. I am judged here for being too tan, too fat, and too outdated for wearing only jeans and T-shirt. People here don't get simplicity. They still think that dressing maximumly cool, and will only attract people wearing full makeup and accesories. I wanna change their point of view, but traditions is traditions. You can't just change it whenever you say so.

Even time won't help.

I decided that i will take Advertising as my design major, where people say there will be lots of theory and less art-making. I don't know, but i'm very positive already. I need to learn lots of concepts improvising, and less art-crafting, since all the lecturers i met all say that concept is the main thing for business. Throughout the year of being in college i realize just making art won't give you lots of kachings. Business is still does, and will always be. And that's where i'm heading.

That's all for now. I am getting stressed out already by how much and how big the pressure is here.


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. congraaaaaaaaaaaaaatulations omg you so smart. oh and my domain's expiring so now i'm indigojets.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IPnya tinggi banget????? hebat! selamat... :D

    ReplyDelete