/
1 Comments
This week i have two days of vacation. It means i can procrastinate my ass off till the next day of my exam. This two days are wednesday and thursday, which is today. I pretty much look like hobos all the time, which i'm glad that icang didn't mind at all.

Why ohh why you are not disturbed at all by my hobo appearances honey? :'D

Procrastination of mine of course includes games, whether it's action or hidden objects or simulation kinds. I fill these 2 days with 3 different games which i had completed 2 of them, which is called Gardenscapes Mansion Makeover, Life Quest, and of course my all time, ahem, The Sims 2.

Gardenscapes Mansion Makeover are pretty much are a hidden objects games, which the objectives is to renovate an old, ugly hallway into a gorgeous mansion again. I give this game 4 stars out of 5, because it did make me spend half of my day completing this.

Here is the screenshot :





I don't know why Google give me Russian alphabet ones. My games is in English.

Another one is called Life Quest. This game are a category of time management, which the objectives are to duel with your high school rival and make yourself the best of your other graduate friends. For this i give 5 stars out of 5 because it made me spend the whole NIGHT completing it. And no, it's not because the game is so long, but it's addicting, even sleep failed to seduce me last night.

Here is the screenshot :





And i just found out on googles that Life Quest has a number two versions so i am going to be right back downloading it~~~~~

For The Sims 2, i bet i don't have to explain it anymore, okay. I've been babbling about it since like gazillion years ago.

******

Oh and for your info i didn't buy those games directly from Big Fish cause i don't have paypal, i just simply download Torrent and download those games direcly from thepiratebay :3








Yes, i'm addicted to games alright. Call me gamer. I'm damn proud of it.


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Hello :D I love playing big fish games too. Can i recommend you 1 game? Try Weather Lord.
    Anyway, I'm Marchella. Nice blog of you.

    www.delicious-to-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete