My happily ever after

/
3 Comments



It's been 62 days since the day that i officially be his one and only. I know all the things i'm gonna say later on gonna sound very mushy and shit for a two month relationship, but this is all what i feel right now, and i am not ashamed to tell it all out so that the world know just how much i love this guy.

He came to me as my friend, the friend who are always there for me and willing to help me whenever i am sad or need him, although i am just one of his ordinary friend. Two months of being nice friends and all, i had to go back to my hometown to celebrate chinese new year. That time where we knew we are going to be separated hurts a little part of our heart but none confessed, cause you know, maybe it's just this feeling where we have to be separated with our close friends. No big deal. But as time passes by, this feeling, where days without his presence disturbs me very much. I feel like, without him, lots of colour in my life just dissapear. There are no sweetness in my life anymore, although he was just a friend. And i know, he felt that too, regarding how much he says he misses me. Then i know, this was not just about a simple close friends relationship.

It's love. And i know, i need him. I still don't know yet if he's the one, but with all the common things that we had (the mole on the left eyebrow, family background, taste of music and our super strong chemistry) i assume he is one. He HAS to be one! And there we go, trying our luck on each other, hoping that we really are made for each other.





So far i've had the best two months of my life with him. He is super caring, super romantic, super loving, and he'd do anything for me, just to make me happy. He blame himself so much if he accidentally smack me or whatever, which doesn't hurt me at all. And everytime he does that, i kiss him on the cheek saying it's okay, and although i do get hurt, just by seeing his smile or his face lightens up almost my full life already.

He accepts me for who i am. For what i am, myself. My awkwardness, my insecurity, my self confidence issues, everything. Never been a problem to him, in fact, he says he fall in love with all of that, and that is so sweet :')

Seeing him sound asleep right now gives uncountable happiness for me. I love him for what he is, and i won't trade him for anything in this world; even money golds and other shits, cause i want him and only him. :')

I love you my bear my chow my silly boy, Stefanus Ivan Cahyadi. <3


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :') im so glad you've finally found THE ONE *echoing sound*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. u forgot the world. literally! *feeling of being abandoned*

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww you two are so cute ok

    ReplyDelete