Je t'aime

/
6 Comments
I've been abandoning this blog for a month now. Wow. New record. Not so proud about that.

February and the beginning of March has been a very happily ever after for me, except for the fact that i had gained a lot of weight. My current weight is 55kg, and i am supposed to be only 51kg. FML. I eat a lot. More about that later.

Now why do i say i am happily ever after?

Finally, after a year of being single and miserable for looking at every couple walk pass me holding hands, i got myself a boyfriend. YESH HAHAHAH. I am in a relationship. And it's been a month now. I am happy with this guy. Very happy, in fact.


Cute boyfriend is cute cause i got him a little tiny heart on his cheek.
Having a hard time finding a decent photo of himself though -__-


He is this guy i told you about, and yes lately i have been spending time with him. Come to think about it, all my friends were making fun of me and him saying that soon i will date him and all, and everytime they say that i will go like "WTF nooo laahhh he's just my buddy we will never be together" but who knows, right? I eat my own shit. Haiya what the heck lah the important thing is i am happy with him and i am getting along pretty well also with all his family members. GAWD i love Jejen and Mercy.

Oh and yes, like above said, i have gained my weight. Since i dated Icang, i've been eating a lot. I've been asked to eat at shabu2 places for like 3 to 4 times a month this february wtffff *screams* and that didn't include exercising okayy. Why is this happening to me. But yeah, the important thing is i am happy.

Shit lah man if this going on like "as long as i am happy" thing soon i will die larh.

As for college, things have been going serious. Most of my homeworks now are designing post cards and envelopes and designing name cards. I even have my own logo now. But it's fugly, so i won't show it. But i'm pretty sure soon i will have a pretty one leh. Cause i'm creative duh.

Hmm let me see whats more. Oh yes i got a new phone. That flip blackberry of mine has been sold. Bye-bye. Cause it lags a lot and it's old. So i bought myself a new Blackberry Curve 3G. Google it for yourself cause i'm sick of putting phone pictures that can easily be searched on Google.

I bought a Charles & Keith Heels, a Converse sneakers and 3 pieces of Bigjill clothes too. I spent a lot of money this month, yes. I know.

I think that's about all of it. I miss this blog but i no good at telling long stories about my life cause yeah, FML.

Lost my passion on blogging,though.

P.S : Current favourite song



You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Wow! :) Thats so nice, you moved on from your miserable past. I'm happy for you hun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Susan! Nice to see you blogging again. You've been MIA for some time.

    Hurray, you bagged yourself a few awesome goods (including a boyfriend). Hope you both will be happy together always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo you've disappeared for such a long time and suddenly you're back with a boyfriend who look familiar

    that's not even fat. you could share a bit of your weight if you want to, I couldn't even reach 41/42 kg to save my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the wishes guys :')

    @karen : idk, i feel fat :/
    maybe its just because people will never feel satisfied with what they have

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats the most gay pose of icang i've ever seen
    and the love mark is more gay!! SMH

    ReplyDelete