/
6 Comments

Melia, July and me iz awesome-ing.


I feel like blogger world has changed so much geez.
Blogskins.com as usual, boring and standardddd
boy i miss those awesome blogskinners.

BTW i miss my blog :(
I was supposed to do my assignments now but what the hell, lemme type some craps first for this blog. Haha :3

I have an awesome life lately. I enjoyed my life so much, and i make a lot of friends.
In fact, last night i just watched Breaking Dawn Part.1

BOOBOO STEWART IS SO CUTE LAH CAN ASLDKJA;LSD

For you guys who don't have a damn clue who the hell is Booboo Stewart, he's the one who accompany Jacob when every wolf pack of his hates him, his name on Twilight is Seth Clearwater, but his real name is Booboo.

Booboo.. I CAN'T EVEEENN

HOW THE HELL SUCH DELICIOUS GUY IS NAMED BOOBOO WHAT THE FAAAGGGG


A part of me had just died inside because of his handsomeness.

Well i like this type of guy. This kind of look of guy.

In fact if i look back and see all of the guys i like..
They all look kinda the same o____O

Yang Yoseob



Mason Lee



Booboo Stewart



*hearts attack because of handsomeness spamming my blog*

MIND BLOWN. They do look a little alike goshh.

ONE OF YOU PLEASE MARRY MEH ASDKJASDJA

anywayysssss this 8th December i have my exam agaaaiinn gosh so fast. Wish me luck okay.
I think that's all yaall give me thumbs for handsomeness spamzz


You may also like

6 comments:

  1. LMFAO. AHAHAHAHAHA. That's your type loh hahahaha xD I thought that you meant Booboo Stewart was Kristen lol =o=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahaha, Booboo is a cute name lah deyh. Hmmm, all yr little crushes kan, in order ; sama looking, sama looking, tak sama looking :P Booboo (HAHAHA :3) Stewart doesn't look like the other two :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUSAN GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS!!! <3
    I wish you the best dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh he so qt and young and asian ok seriously he's cute <3333333333333

    good luck on your exams! mine will start next week... TT^TT <even that is not enough to describe how much i hate exams and how i want holidays already

    you should see my cousin's face when he saw me looking at a half topless photo of a twilight guy. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @clarissa : LOL NO LAH

    @suvii : ah really meh? i think they look the same :O
    in photo is different lah but try watching him in the movie super look alike :/

    @Julie : thank you my guurrrllfween ;3

    @Karen : lol cant help but drool over his body huh 8{D

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA. The first two guys' eyebrows like what only lah.

    ReplyDelete