Ayu. Ting. Ting.

/
13 Comments
First let me tell you the definition of dangdut.

Dangdut is a popular Indonesian music mostly enjoyed by lower class Indonesian. The music itself sounds too "traditional", that most of the city people wouldn't want to hear it. Or at least i think so.

So lately there's a dangdut singer who coincidencely got popular because of some reality show and people starts talking about it everywhere. Everywhere. Her name is called Ayu Tingting. I know her name sounds so noobie but don't ask me why her name sounds so weird. I don't know why either. And people would sing that one hit song of hers and make fun of it cause it sounds so hidious that you'll instantly creeped out. But the singer itself is not that ugly, in fact she's the only dangdut singer who follow korean style so she looks "okay" and that's what makes her popular.


Typical dangdut singer these days,
trying as hard as it can be to look sexy yet ended up trashy.


Ayu Tingting.

But to me no matter how "okay" she looks she's still a dangdut singer and i have been putting no respect to any dangdut singer so yeah she's out.

But guess what.

For you guys that had read my blog must be knowing that i just dyed my hair a few weeks ago.
But i don't know why and i don't know how..

My hair turns out look like hers.

And everybody says i look like her and starts calling me

Susan Tingting.

Susan Tingting.

Susan Tingting.












One FFFFUUU face is not enough. Even these much is not close enough to express how i feel.

I swear to God when i picked my hair colour on the catalog the colour doesn't look like that. It's somehow blonde with a lil' bit greenish and yellowish. But it turns out orangey and when the hair first turned out like that i was like "Oh well never mind, the colour's still awesome, still looks good on me. What's the worst thing that can happened, right?"

Turns out assuming that is a big wrongey wrong.

And because of that, my name had officially became Susan Tingting.



...........

Okay i may have exaggerate a lil bit and i may have overreacted. I just wanted to show how much i dislike being called Susan Tingting cause personally i hate dangdut and i hate that i have to be someone who look like a singer who sings dangdut. Okay. T_____T



Last, a comparison photo of me and her (edited my pic's angle and contrast to be as exact as hers)



SEE??!!! I DO NOT LOOK LIKE HER.

P.S : And for you guys who are still curious about dangdut industry and want to hear how exactly dangdut sounds like, i've put a video below of Ayu Tingting's one and only hit song that has been everyone's topic nowadays..

Enjoy, and prepare your heart and soul.



I. Am. Outta. Here.


You may also like

13 comments:

  1. Haha, noobie's a cute word :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Susan, no offence but i actually thought the 1st pic of Ayu Tingting is u ._. U realli look a bit [A BIT ONLY] like her XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOLOL. I'd probably hate that too :l

    ReplyDelete
  4. And omg, that picture of that Ting Ting "trying to be sexy", looks kinda obscene :X Like, a stripper O.o I regret saying but its a fact..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you might not like to hear this but when you put the pictures side by side, YOU DO LOOK LIKE HER! OMG, it must be the smile. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY SUSAN YOU LOOK PRETTY ;D
    don't worry about how others view you because your beautiful :)

    P.S I changed my blog link (http://paperhoshi.blog.fc2.com/) but you don't have to re-link me since I'm not doing any link exchanges any more ^^" I'm just telling you if you still wanted to read my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHA WHEN I FIRST SAW YOUR NEW HAIR COLOUR HER FACE WAS THE FIRST ONE THE APPEARED BUT I THOUGHT YOU'D THINK I'M WEIRD FOR KNOWING A DANGDUT SINGER (but anyway she's well known in my country lah) SO I DIDN'T SAY IT TO YOU LOL

    I literally laughed when I reached the ffuu part - gee my mum was looking at me like I need to go to a psychiatrist.

    Anyway she's pretty, so at least you should be happy that people compare you with her and not some random slut like the one in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Karen : LOL KAREN NOOOOOOOOOO
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

    ya think? cause everybody never took her seriously so i dont really like how people compare me to her too cause i dont wanna be taken as a joke .____.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hun!! my! i'll dye my hair soon too! :) haha.
    but it'll be a little darker than yours. hehe.
    you look like her (i dont know her XP)
    you look like a popstar(?)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol , and you become popular as Susan Tingting ? xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. should i say... wow 0,0
    you really look like her
    *mianhae for saying this*

    ReplyDelete