Troll faces

/
7 Comments

I think my big sister is the best at trolling. Her face really look like troll face.

I'm going back to Jakarta tomorrow. Can't wait to go back to Jakarta and start my college life! I can't wait to have my freedom at the dorm and play computer as much as i can :'D plus, i miss my friends so much. Can't wait to get crazy with them and make chaos all over the college. Plus, soon i will meet my crush :"D

Ohh yippikaye..

Anyways just for your information, i've fixed my blogskins link and i edited the tutorial link also. Check it out~ It's on the navigation bar at the top~ I've also added some tutorials which might just excite you :D

Kthxbye :3


You may also like

7 comments:

  1. OMG, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You guys so comel :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL TROLL FACE LOOKS AWESOME SUSAN :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @suvii : that, my friend, is the real side of me trolololol

    @julie : LOL troll face ftw xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA. You're cute in every side, yo :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. where are you hun? is your school started already?

    ReplyDelete