swag

/
9 Comments
"Friendship and love, both are a kind of special relationship we have with outer people rather our own families. Sometimes it's a bit weird to me, how some friends can end up being a couple while some couple cannot be friends after their break-ups. At least that's what happened to me and some of my friends, and that is some of the reasons why most of my group of friends cannot last very long. I really hope next time people think maturely about this cause relationships; whether it's friends or couple, are very precious and hard to find."

Anyway let me explain the reasons i've been gone these days.. or should i say weeks.
3 of my main reasons would probably be :



THIS,


THIS,


THIS,
and of course

NOT TO FORGET ASSIGNMENTS...


Description :
1. Last week (i don't remember when) my computer acts up. again. When i startup my computer the screen shows me a "NTLDR is missing, press ctrl+alt+del to restart" thing. I followed the instruction to restart my computer but ends up showing NTLDR is missing again. after desperately trying gazillion times of restarting (and a lil bit of banging on my computer) i ask Gema what happened. He said it's about some boot driver thingy thingy. And ends up have to reinstall the whole windows xp system. So i did.. And i reinstall all the application and shits on my computer. Luckily it didn't take too much time. But still.. -____-

But waiting gives you reward. Look how cute my desktop is now.


2. Last Saturday on 10th of September i bought a Blackberry Pearl 8220 flip phone to replace the previous phone of mine that dropped into the water. Super love it <3 And i instantly turned autism.. *awkward laugh* which i think this is the main reason why i go hiatus on blogging *grins innocently*

any affies that have blackberry other than me please comment on this post thank you :3

3. (I shot the box because i used the camera to take pictures duh -_-) THIS. IS. MY HAPPINESS. I bought a Nikon D3100 for my college needs. Above pictures is shot by this baby of mine~ I am so freakinly happy. I will like cherish every inch of this baby :'D

What should i name this baby? Hmm let's see. Since it's made by Nikon, how about Niki?

Niki..

Nikkie....

Nicki....

Nicki Minaj?

Err eww? Change name.

Anyways here's another picture taken from my camera


Presenting Dedee, my college friend.
Anyone wants to be his girlfriend contact me. LOLOLOL


4. There is no explanation for picture number 4 cause it's just a paper and it represents my assignments. Who wants to hear some boring college assignments anyway.

I think that's all, i'll blog when i have more time. Sorry i won't reply tags cause it's takes too much time to open blogs one by one, wait it to be loaded and reply it. But i'm active on my Twitter so if you wanna chat with me get on twitter and mention me kays :D

Ciao ~


AND OHHEYLOOK OUT OF NOWHERE THERE'S A PICTURE OF ME!



You may also like

9 comments:

  1. I ENVY YOU HUN FOR HAVING THAT AWESOME CAM. I WANT ONE TOO. I BADLY NEED ONE. GRATS HUN :)

    what's your new number hun, I wanna text you :))

    name for your baby? how about nukki? reversed name. or just baby :P how much did you purchased that? it cost a lot here in the phil. :(

    good your back hun, i miss you. :) i always visit your site, still, not updated, till yesterday. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will have one, for sure. (Y)
    just wait for it, patience will gives you rewards :3

    i still use my old number, hunster! you can still text to that number :3

    AHH nukki! cute! will put it in my list 8D
    i purchased it for 5 million rupiahs, probably cost 28200.72 peso in phil :3

    naaawww hunniieeee *hugs*
    i so so love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! O.O 28 thousands only?? Omg, if only we don't have a lot of expenses here in our house, i'll probably beg for one from my dad. :((

    i'll text you tomorrow hun :) pls reply. haha. :P

    *I can't wait hun. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. DA FUCK YOU BOUGHT MY DREAM CAMERA FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I SO HATE TO ASJHFSAKLDGHASKLDGASDLKGHSALDGHSAKDLHG (okay of course no I love you but I'm still heartbroken lol oh I broke the 4th and 5th rules sorry)

    and we have the same phone nao yaaaaaay mine's white though.

    just so you know I followed your twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGG YOU LIFE SOUNDS SO AWESOME ): .
    Mine is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @lmyx : YOU DIDN'T TEXT ME HUNNN LKASJDKLASJDKLASJDKLA

    @karen : 8D *troll face*
    actually i didn't want this in the first place i prefer canon 550D but oh well people say nikon D3100 is better so i just bought it :O

    ORLY? actually i wanted to buy the white one also but but but orz
    white gets dirty easily...

    orly? whats yo nickname? lemme followback you

    @hethek : YESSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah really 550D waaaaaay better lol you got tricked
    yeah it does :L but I rarely use it so I don't care lol.
    jcvalkyrie :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogwalked! :) Nice blog you have~ I hope you can visit mine.
    Thanks alot :D

    xx
    www.hanmiaojuan.com

    ReplyDelete