watercolour

/
4 Comments


SNAP.

just finished busying my assignments and i just got time to blog. nothing happens, plain ol' boring life like usual. i mastered the roly poly dance, like finally. there's some k-pop contest soon and i think me and sis are going to join it. but i don't know, it's still a plan.

just changed my tumblr URL into electrocuteel.tumblr.com. so don't get confused with that new URL on yo following list, it's just me being random and stupid.

Oh, and i just wanna say Paul Adren's book kick-ass. Kthxbye.


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. NICE CAMERA SUSAN :D
    EHEHEHE, you look really good with it ;)
    oooo you should post about the k-pop contest if you're joining it :D
    HMMMMMMMMMMM, I don't even go on tumblr any more :( but now I know where you're tumblr went ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH AND I'M THE FIRST TO COMMENT
    YEAHHHHHHHH!!!~ ;D

    lol this is random @__@

    ReplyDelete
  3. @julie : you are always the first one to comment! and in my heart :"> (omaigad this is so mushy)
    and loool i still dunno abt the kpop contest :O
    its still a plan~
    but yes of course immapost it here if i ever join it ;)

    @amelia : yeah, im cool, how bout you?
    have a nice day <3

    ReplyDelete