/le gasp

/
5 Comments
Good day, all readers of this blog of Susan Dwiasmorojati.
On behalf of Susan, I, her once and always good friend am very sorry to say that Susan, our beloved blogger had passed away because of heavy sickness she had last time..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GOTCHA.
I'M BACK PEOPLE!!! anyone miss me?


LOL okay sorry for freakin the shit out you guys. i just wanna make you guys scared ;P
trololol.

okay so i was gone for A WEEK. that was quite a long time. well i don't want this either! at least i'm back ;O

How is my health?

well to be honest, the moment i posted my previous post i was quite okay already cause i already vomit all the shit out. after i had dinner i recovered already. sorry to worry you guys so much :O
i didn't mean to either.

How is my mom's health?

well it's quite a long story. she's okay now, but she's still recovering. she's still weak. that's why i'm not at jakarta now.
i'm currently at Tanjungpinang.

i went back to my hometown yesterday wohoooooooooooo 8D

i have to go back home with my mom to take care of her. that's why.
but LOL in the end i had fun with my friends instead =A=

oh well HAHAHHAA.



CAMWHORING WHILE ON THE WAY TO AIRPORT.


i notice that my English had gone fucking rusty too because i didn't blog as much as i did before anymore.
i didn't talk much with my cymates too ;(

ZOMG I SHOULD START TALKING ENGRISH OR ELSE MY ABILITY TO SPEAK ENGRISH WILL EXTINCT NOOOOOOOOOOOO

P.S / should i do exchange links?
and i'm thinking of changing my layout cause i'm very bored of it.. got any ideas?


You may also like

5 comments:

  1. Pssh as if you'd pass away so soon -____- I mean, who would want to mess with yo blog? o.O
    YOU ARE BACKZZZ OMG T______T I MISS YOUR CRAZINESS!!
    Glad that both you and your mom are recovered/recovering :)
    YOSU!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. MINSAAAA KSDJGFSDKLFJKLSDF :'D
    I MISS YOUR SILLYNESS TOO!!!
    ZOMG I HOPE THE THREE OF US CAN CHAT SOON :'O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suvi's family is like..the kinda rich type one so I think we'll have to wait a very long time D;
    Miss you and her so much la :(
    I WANNA CREYZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHH SUVII D;
    IF ONLY WE ARE AS RICH AS YOU D;
    LULLZZ
    SAME HERE!!! I MISS THE TIME WHERE WE CHAT ON SKYPE D;

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY YER BACK! :{D YES you should exchange links so that my awesome name will be seen muahahaha

    ReplyDelete