just FYI..

/
1 Comments
actually i'm supposed to be asleep right now, but for the sake of updating my blog, i will update a bit about my mom's visit to Jakarta..

not something to be happy about though, cause instead of having fun, my mom got a problem with her health..

27 June 2011, Monday
My mom just arrived! We all so happy. Since she went to Malacca first before coming to Jakarta and it's been a tiring week for her, we all let her rest today. :D

28 June 2011, Tuesday
My sister went to work, so i'm responsible for taking Mom to have fun. So i brought her to the nearest mall which is Central Park and Taman Anggrek. We went to Central Park's art gallery first and head off to Taman Anggrek's timezone :D

FAIL. actually i'm the one who had fun the most though :(
Mom look exhausted.

29 June 2011, Wednesday
PUBLIC HOLIDAY!! Sis didn't have to go to work so we head off to Plaza Senayan :'D
the reason Sis bring us there is that the mall has Kinokuniya in it and we all love books (especially Mom and Bro) so yeah :D
we ended up buying a lot of books and spent Rp 1.400.000+ on it HAHAHAH (around 200 in SGD and 493 in Malaysian Ringgit)

LOL but at least we had fun reading a lot of books :'D

Then we watched movies, we watched Insidious.

Photobucket
Just by posting this cover on myblog gives me the chill.


It's a damn scary movie i tell you. Don't wanna do spoiler, just watch it. It will forever gives you nightmares if your mental is not strong enough. I said so because i feel that way -___-
OMG I WATCHED IT ON WEDNESDAY BUT TILL TODAY I'M STILL SCARED AND I THINK FOREVER WILL BE D;

yesshh i'm a very timid person .___.

JUST WATCH IT. YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT. OR MAYBE WILL.

Mom start feeling unwell.

30 June 2011, Thursday
on 04:00 AM, Mom's stomach start aching. Don't know what's the cause, she start hurting until night comes. pretty long time for a stomachache. then after aching for too long her outer stomach skin hurts. idk what is happening seriously. everybody is panicking.

1 July 2011, Today
Mom still hurting. Sis suggest to go to hospital but Mom refuse to. But in the end mom finally agrees to. Then around 07:00 PM we arrived at Sumber Waras hospital near my dorm and Mom got hospitalized. :(

Till now we still don't know what cause Mom hurts so much but tomorrow they gonna do some monitor thingy on my Mom's stomach. I hope they cure Mom soon. :(

I'm really worried for her. Hope she get well soon. :'(
Poor Mom.

******


Sorry for the tags and comments that i didn't reply though. It's just that i'm too busy taking care of my Mom to even go online as usual and have a chat i hope you guys understand :'(


You may also like

1 comment: