i'm gonna be hiatus

/
5 Comments
Hi guys. Just to tell you guys i'm still alive at the moment. But i think i'm not going to be online or blogging for quite a few days or maybe weeks or maybe worse.. months. It's just that i have new stuffs to play currently.

And what is that?


THIS. IS. IT.


okay you guys maybe not impressed by my reason cause The Sims 2 are so outdated already and blablabla--- YES,i know. The Sims 2 is outdated already. In fact people are playing The Sims 3 for a long time already and i'm still stuck with The Sims 2. But to tell you the truth, i'm a Sims freak -___-

i love playing all the version of The Sims, whether it's The Sims, or The Sims 2,or The Sims 3. And i've been craving for The Sims 2 for quite a long time already so yeah, when my sis brought the game home, i was like:


YAYYY BITCH!!!!


Lol of course i didn't say "YAY BITCH" in front of my sis. That's plain rude.

So yeaaaahhhh i've been playing for two days one night now :B
Okay i still sleep and eat and take a shower. But other than that i spend my time playing it. And yeah i almost died of dehydration cause i didn't drink water while playing HAHAHAHAH

How about my exam?

Great question.

Last time i got a D on my nationality subject and i almost went crazy because of it.
I didn't skip the class, i do all the homework, i listen when the lecturer speak, i even study for the exams which i usually dont. what did i do wrong?

Oh yeah but then i realize, the lecturer are old already. Kinda 70th years old i guess? Smells like graveyard already.

And he give shit to every of his student whenever he wants. Right. Why didn't i think of that earlier?

Some of my friends which i think is clever also got a D from him, while some friends of mine who always think the subject is shit and never listen what the lecturer speak got fucking C from him.

WHERE ARE YOUR EYES, FUCKIN OLD MAN???

Argh. And i have to like have that class for the next semester again for remedy.

I FUCKING DONT FUCKING DESERVE FUCKING THIS.

Kay cursing session over.

I still have two more exams to go. It's on next Monday and Thursday.
Wish me luck okay?
Seriously i have yo freaking convince myself to study now.

THE SIMS, Y U NO COME AT THE RIGHT TIMEEE

OH AND TWO MORE THINGS.

thank you so much for the cymates that made me a fansign smooch smooch :*
i promise imma post it lateeeeerrrr promise!!

and if you wanna contact me just leave a tag or mention me on Twitter; i promise im gonna reply also!

Cyaaaa muaach


You may also like

5 comments:

  1. EH SUSAN Y U NO see my fan sign ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I'm a SIMS addict too! Nina also! LOL! But I'm currently playing SIMS 3 Late Night and World Adventures :) Super FUN! I also stopped blogging for a while before coz of SIMS! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOO. Don't go on hiatus. ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ char : THE SIMS 3 D: D:
    i never played it! really really wanna try it xD
    how much size does the game takes?

    @ WT : im back alrd 8D

    ReplyDelete