hi, i'm back. anyone miss me?

/
8 Comments
Hi guys, i'm back to blogging again! xD just realize that i can't live without blogging anymore. blogging is like a part of my life now, not to mention the cybermates.. i can't even explain how awesome and wonderful you guys are. you guys really complete my life. Lmyx, Suvii, Clarissa, PuiLing, Julie, etc etc. I love you guys so much :'D

just to inform you guys, my depression for exams is ovaarrrrr ~

WOHOOO.

so very happy that i can finally sleep with ease at mind. but yeah, i bet my results will lead me to depression again cause i'm aware that this semester i didn't ganbate enough to get a high score. :(

i'm gonna be killed by my mom *chuckles*

anyways, how are you guys?

i miss you all so much! xD
i'm sorry that lately i didn't reply some of your tags, it's just that i was really busy with my exams so i just checked my tagboard without replying it :(

i hope you guys are not mad at me :'O

teehee ~

speaking of life..

last night i had a blast xD
i had my first BBQ party with all my collegemates, at Anton's house YAY :'D

Juli, Meli, Eve, Anton, Richard, Dedee, etc etc ~
i think it's around 20 people that joins the party :'O
it was such a great fun xD
we grill beefs and chicken satay together and we even have nuggets, and french fries ahahahaha
in the end we all sleep in a room all together, squeezing each other teehee xD

overall, i had a lot of fun, which explains why i didn't go online yesterday 8D

actually, there's more story than just having a party, i really suck at explaining and telling a story that's why i only say i had a great night .____.

GAWD WAE I ALWAYS DO THIS. everytime i had an event in my life i can't describe nor explain it to the details xD
but oh well, at least you guys know the point.

the only disadvantage on this party is Anton's house is FULL OF MOSQUITOS and we are bitten to death by those mosquitos D:<
AND I GOT PANAS DALAM BY EATING TOO MUCH GRILLED AND FRIED FOOD which makes a fuckin zit on my face. -____-

dammit.

but oh well that's all :'D
no photos yet atm cause my friend haven't upload it yet D:

AND TO END THIS POST..

i wanna share with you guys a fucking awesome song i got last night from my friend, it's called Witchcraft by Pendulum :'D
if you like songs like Linkin Park or something like that, you'll gonna love this song.



You may also like

8 comments:

  1. OMG YOUR BACKKK :D
    YAY ~~ i totally missed you D: and i feel really bad that i don't visit
    my affies that much any more as i used to T_T been really busy ^^" but i'll try
    and visit your blog more often :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND I MISS YOU TOO :'D
    nvm if you're busy and you dont hv time! just dont forget me :'D
    and we still can chat on facebook so its okay ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. muwahaha ;)
    hahas i would never forgot about you dear XD
    yup! that's true but still i love to talk to you on
    your blog :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOT! YOU'RE BACK! DON'T EVER GO ON HIATUSS!! >:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay you're back! Yeah, blogging is addictive. Once you're into it, it's not easy to turn back. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ julie : LOL yeah i know, the feeling of talking on blog and oh facebook is not the same :3
    @ wt : okay :'D
    @ kitty : UHH IKR XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. ILY too hun!!! :) i miss you :)

    you miss blogging so much huh :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ myx : i miss everything about blogging! xD

    ReplyDelete