fan signs! Ep.3

/
8 Comments
Okay just so that i don't feel guilty, imma post all the fan signs people had made foo me :'D


THIS IS FROM THE EXPERT CODER, KITTY.


THIS IS FROM THAT SILLY GIRL WHO HATES PIZZA, ADDIE. :P




AND THE LAST THREE IS FROM HERPINA PUILING WITH MANY LOVE MROWL ~



thank you guys. it's so sweet. really.

if you want a fan sign from me comment on this post i'll be makin it after my exam :B
......or maybe not =___=
depends on my mood and my frequency of playing The Sims.
OH EM GEEEEEEEE IM SO FAILLL


You may also like

8 comments:

  1. LOL mine is the kiddiest looking -art fail-

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Herpina : LOL nigahiga alert ~ XD

    @Lina Kim : thanks! it's all from my dearest cybermates :'D

    @Addie : no no yours are the most colourful ones ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo I love the one Addie made! It's sooooo cute! <33

    And thanks for the free plug. Wheee~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. And of course, the one that Puiling made is just incredibly awesome. <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ kitty : you guys are all awesome :'D
    @ Bach : wae? D:

    ReplyDelete