Say hello to new design

/
7 Comments
Hey guys, i've changed my layout again. This time i'm aftering the beauty of typography and i dumped my vintage look. How do my blog look like now? Does it look professional? :D
Okay so i've removed my tagboard again; like seriously, i don't really want to put it in cause i just.. idk, i just don't want to. If you need something urgent you can just send me email through form i've prepared for you or send me a mention through twitter.

Kaysoo give me a comment about how my blog looks like now okay?
I'm designing it for a whole night now and it's like 4am now, i gotta catch some sleep.


You may also like

7 comments:

  1. i like the design :D although i dont really like the shadow thing around the main part D: but it's just my own opinion :D but AWESOME LAYOUT :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR EPIC NEW LAYOUT. <3
    but yeah the shadow thingy makes your blog load slower... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHICH SHADOW THINGY?? TELL ME щ(゚Д゚щ)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh here is a picture of what i mean :D http://i.imgur.com/4XzeM.png did that make sense? LOL 8D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh really? that makes it load long ? ._____.
    but i'm fine here .____.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA JULIE THE SS IS SO EPIC
    not really, but the way it scrolls is different, make sense? ._.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg really?? щ(゚Д゚щ)
    can u like SS me the errors? .___.

    ReplyDelete