New layout and some as'sign'ments

/
13 Comments
*this is faster than i expected but oh well

HEY GAAAIIIZZZZ. HOW ARE YOU??

ignored my blog for quite a few days now. i'm sure quite miss it.
and YESSSSS i changed my blog layout. how's it? nice? too plain? too white? too simple? too awesome? too perfect? 8D

LOL yes. it is done by accident (in fact, i always make all my layouts in accident).
i wanna change my layout so bad so i started to wade through the codes and try to change it one by one but then it got screwed and when i try to fix it by uploading the codes that i saved in my PC i uploaded the wrong one and there goes my previous layout. LOL.

but i'm glad i have this one though. cause i have my drawing as the blog's background, and yes you can guess how proud i am.


So yeah, i hope you guys like it as much as i do and it will bring me moar followers :B you wish...

Oh, and one more thing,

PRESS CONTACT FOR TAGBOARD.

you know. just to make sure everyone can read it. haha

.
.
.

SO WHAT HAVE I DONE LATELY?


yes, still sucking up all my assignments, and in my assignments i was told to make a signage for shaman (witchdoctor) and for singers in streets. you know, those who sings in the streets asking for money ones.

and FYI, signage is signs you see often in the toilets and lifts.
for example this,



or this,


LOL you see the last one? very funny.

so i made this two.



this one is for shaman, and yes shaman in Indonesian is called Dukun.




and this one is for street singers, and yes in Indonesian is called Pengamen.

So what do you think?

Does the sign look obvious for those two professions or not?
Gimme your opinion so i know where to repair :B

.
.
.

Oh and actually i actually drew a sign for you too. In 'you' i mean Clarissa, Suviinthra, PuiLing, Chloe, Lmyx, Julie, and Cherie.

But some dick at the stationery store forgot to scan it even though i had asked them so yeah pitures will be coming soon be patient kays :(

OH AND ONE MORE THING.



JOINED A SOTM CONTEST 8D


it's held by my awesome babes Julie in her newest graphic site Colorful Sweets. IF YOU THINK your layout has a swagger or IF YOU THINK your layout is a perfect ten, you should join and compete with me >:3

OH COME ON JUST JOIN LAH.


You may also like

13 comments:

  1. ah! it's pretty good ;D
    i mean the drawing ;3
    heheh

    susan -.-
    i can't see your taggie..
    I know.. my laptop just let me see just like ahalf of it.. so i can't give any message for you ..
    I will just throw my words here :D
    ahaha...

    well.. school is kinda .. well..
    The judgement day coming.. my school will be in a hell exam mode from this friday D:
    WISH ME LUCK >.<

    and.. how have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, i didnt know all your lays were all accidents! XD Too perfect *creys*

    LOL at the toilet signage xD Are the assignments important? Coz senget leh the drawings. I like the dukun 8D So..WAH. I'm noob at this stuffs but in my opinion, they look like random drawings if you didn't describe what they were. Maybe it's just me because it's my first time seeing this OTL

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH LOLOL NOW YOU KNOW LAH 8D
    im actually a freakin big noob at this kind of things :/

    i know right, the last one is just....
    I MEAN IS THERE EVEN PEOPLE WHO PEE LIKE THAT? LOLOL

    lololol yeah they're important all my assignments are important actually lah :|

    ohh okay maybe it's just not too obvious or just too messy :3

    thank you thank you i'll work on it muacccchh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR NEW LAYIE! FTW! ;>

    ReplyDelete
  5. "i uploaded the wrong one and there goes my previous layout. LOL." I've done that in the past and it was my best layout to date and poof, goodbye in an instant. :/ Your new layout is simple yet classy though. I have a thing for minimalist stuff :3

    I think the "Pengamen's" arm should be a little more visible? Other than that they look really good. :)

    Btw, I'm adding you to my blog roll. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. XD hello :3
    no tagboard again -_-
    wkwk

    ReplyDelete
  7. @joebs : OMG JOEBS SAKJFSKJFLSKD XD XD XD
    i feel so honored ~

    yeah ikr, it's so heartbreaking and stressful if that happens D;
    thank youuu i love your layout tooo :'3

    okay thank you so much for the advice :'D

    YAAAAYYY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thnaks. God bless you too :D have a nice day. And i love your new bg

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHAHA. The toilet ones so funny !! xDD Those are actually real signs? :O HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um babe why is it that when i click on 'Contact', your tagboard doesn't come out? o.o Anyways. OMFG YOUR SIGNAGE YOUR DRAWING IS SO AWESOME I CANT EVEN..... omg i wish i had drawing skills like yours. i got f9 for art HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like you layout! Very minimal :) hihi. Your drawing (the signage) looks okay to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @amelia : thank you so much :3

    @ suvii : YEAH IT IS. karen saw it with her own eyes when she's in Japan.

    @ Tammie : you have to wait for the loading to finish :'O
    LOL not really good lah still improving :B
    hahaha xD what's a f9 btw :B

    @ leyel.R : thank you ! :D

    ReplyDelete