the multi-thinker

/
15 Comments
hai gaiz.

uhh. see my post title? yeah there's so much thing in my mind. it's like twirling and running inside my head like.. uhh, i can't even describe it. so many things had happened during these days but there's always too little time to post. i procrastinate and do assignments too much x'(

JKDHFSDFASJDKKSDHFKJASL AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I NEED REFRESHING WHATSOEVERRR.

well, there's a few important things that i want you guys to know tho.

First.

DO. YOU. SEE. MY. URL. UP. THERE.

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*throws confetti all over my blog*
YEAH BITCH I GOT A DOMAIN ALREADY!!! super excited, super happy, super touched, super excited (oh wait i mentioned that already)

YAAAYY!!!!

i was like



when i know my domain is going to be published and then my face turned into



when i first saw it on my browser.
is just, i've been longing it for months, you know?

*tears*

i wanna thank Kitty so much for the domain though. She is one hella generous girl, giving out domains for free. :'D

THIS IS A LINK TO HER BLOG. OR THIS. OR THIS.
visit her or i'll smack you in the ass.

and yes, tumblr GIFs FTW.

Second.

Suviinthra (yes she's one of my awesome blogger friends) had made me a belated birthday gift. Here it is.



SHE. IS. BEYOND. AWESOME.

Third.

Another awesome blogger friends of mine called Clarissa (and yes me, clarissa, and suvii together are the perverted trio) gave me this friendship button that she got from another blogger. Here it is. IT'S A FRIENDSHIP BUTTON MAN. YEAH BABY. but who even made this button.



Fourth.

I have an assignments last time and i was asked to make a collage and we have to choose what theme should we pick. There's (if i'm not mistaken) 5 themes, they are feminime, macho, hi-tech, exclusive and funny. I chose to make a feminime collage and here goes nothing.



sorry for the dark photo.

Fifth.

Last Thursday me and my 3 other girlfriends promised to wear the same color shirt, up-do our hair and wear our friendship bracelet.

Here is some of the narcisstic photos we took.







uhh don't even say i'm cute or anything. i look the worst there.
feels like wanna change my hairstyle but idk...

WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE INTO DLKAJSL;FDASKF;LASKFA;L

Lastly.

is it just me or this person's blog layout look exactly like Xiaxue's layout?



[link to the blog]

Comments are welcome.


You may also like

15 comments:

  1. OMFG WHAT KiND OF AN AWESOME FRIEND AM I BECAUSE I DIDN'T GIVE YOU ANYTHING I MADE LIKE SUVI ;A; *goes to emo corner*
    Aiya, at least XIAXUE is much more famous than her la >.< I didn't know you read her blog though LOL XD
    *goes back to emo corner*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the free plug. *glomps*
    I'm glad you can finally enjoy owning a domain name. Ehehe. Have fun :)

    I don't really know xiaxue except that I've stumbled upon her blog once or twice. That layout does have a similar colour scheme as Xiaxue's. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @clarissa : no need to gimme anything to be awesome blogger friends laaaa *pulls you away from emo corner*
    lol yeah i do read Xiaxue's blog, she's one hell of a blogger in fact she's my inspiration 8D
    but duh that girl is imitating her layout's color and style! D:<

    @Kitty : you're welcome! you totally deserve it. :D
    thank you so much! if it's not you i wouldn't enjoying it now :'D

    oh. i know right? she totally wanna imitate Xiaxue but xiaxue's layout too awesome to be ripped so she only stole her colours and others >__>

    i mean same labels name as Xiaxue's? (Xiaxue had advertorial label, so is she)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ ON YOUR DOMAIN! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose some people find the delight to copy others so that they would share the glory. ROFLMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you like, maybe straighten your hair*again* and cut it short and layer it or something to make it look spiky on the bottom. Other than that, grow out your hair ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  7. @wt : THANKYOUUU :'D :'D

    @Kitty : I KNOW RIGHT. IT'S LIKE MAN UHH WHERE IS YOUR ORIGINALITY.

    @Clarissa : DONT WANT DONE THAT A ZILLLION TIMES ALREADY i dontlike that kind of hair D;
    and i dont wanna hurt my hair anymore they've gone through all kinds of machines already D;

    YEAH I WANNA GROW MY HAIR LONG FIRST 8D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @clarissa : then i'll look like auntie D:<
    its just that there's no hairstyle that suits me at all pspsssshhh

    ReplyDelete
  9. NOT THAT KIND OF CHEAP CURLS LA DEI. YOU KNOW, THOSE THICK, RICH CURLS THAT YOU SEE ON ANIMES! D8<

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHH OKAY D':
    AND LOLOLOL YOUR EMOTICON >> D8<
    LOOK LIKE A BUG HAHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there. I noticed your post about my layout. Yes I did copy her color scheme, but that's all. I didn't try to copy all of her blog look. Can't you see my layout is far different fom hers? And the advertorial label, what I wrote about Telkomsel, it was a real advertorial. What else should I label it? I'm not trying to be her. -___-

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi dear. first i apologize if im hurting your feelings.
    from what i see, you're not just copying her layout but also her choice of fonts, her choice of making 2 columns in her layout and her choice of picking words for labels. like me. im using the word 'advertising' for advertorial labels. if you use all of the same things with her, people will instantly think that you copy her.
    plus, her layout is made by expert designers. if you can copy her layout entirely you're a web designer already.
    i'm just speaking the truth from what i see, but i'm glad you had changed it so there's nothing to be discussed now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG NOSTALGIA. MEMORIIIIESSSSS :o <3

    ReplyDelete