I've moved to a new dorm!

/
8 Comments
Finally after 7 months (or more..) i've moved to a new dorm. The newer dorm is so much more bigger with a queen size bed and inner toilet, with Air conditioner, of course. I thought of having a room alone for myself and one for my sis but too bad the dorm is full and occupied already. :(

But oh well at least i've moved! No more long and torturing journey to college.

Last night i packed my things a lot! I didn't even take a sleep -__-
took my rest time to go online and make a blogskin instead wtf lol.

While packing i found some unique things of my sis, took some photos of them. :D



Look what i've found!





Stuff earphones for winter :'D


You may also like

8 comments:

  1. OMG. Y U SO ADORBS? T____T
    THE STUFFS ARE SOOO KYUTE~! >:"3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looks cute ;) HAHAS :D i love the hat and paws the most ^^ also sorr for like disappearing from you D: internet has been slowww T.T also i've moved blogs ^^" here is my new link http://wishbottle.blog.fc2.com/ :D dunno if i've told you, LOL i think i forgot T.T ANYWAYS YOUR CUTE!! :D love the pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @clarissa : im not adorbs are u blind D:<
    ure adorber and chubbier *hugs*
    (lol for the word 'adorber', sounds like adobe

    @qiao pei : -___-

    @julie : haha im not cute the accesories are cuter but thanks :'D
    and you told me already hahaha :'D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM NOT BLIND FYI D:< I HAVE PERFECT VISION OKAY?
    BESIDES I DONT LIE UNLESS IT'S THE PERSON I HATE >__>

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU DEFINITELY LIED!!! D:<
    DKSDGJKADSGJOFDSGOA ~
    OMG IS THAT MEAN U HATE ME COS U JUST LIED ;______;

    ReplyDelete
  6. ehhh really? LOL i can't remember XD anyways i miss your tagboard T.T hope it comes back :B but yea XD i dont even know if you even read my blog anymore ._.

    ReplyDelete