HAPPY BDAY TO ME!!!

/
14 Comments
(actually it's on 11 May, that means tomorrow but oh well)

YAY.

I am finally a year older now. 17 going to 18 and ready to be an complete adult. well, actually i'm happy but on the other side i'm also sad. happy cause i can live an adult life with my wonderful friends and family (oh not to mention i thank God for giving me a chance to live 1 year older), sad cause i'm closer to the word 'death'. well. not really that 'sad' though, but you know what i mean. mixed feelings, up and downs.. yeah.

Just now i went to D'cost (it's a seafood restaurant with average price!) with my friends. or should i say half of my class' classmates are there. me, Melia, and 3 of my other friends (who also have birthday around May) buy all of my friends a feast and we're all so full and so having fun. took a lot of photos but since it's just happened this afternoon, photos are still not uploaded so you'll just have to wait.. or not.

decided to karaoke after the meal but somehow no one wants to so it's cancelled. but oh well. i can play online games or something :3
(wtf it's my birthday and i'm spending my birthday playing online games LOLOLOL)

......

SO.

nothing really happens today, but idk tomorrow -_____-
maybe i'm going to be sprayed water like Melia or maybe worse; my friends all have evil plans already. i don't know. just stay tuned and wait for my updates about what will happen tomorrow. -____-

......

AND OH.

i want you guys readers to give me a birthday present! :3

the present i need from you guys is very damn simple (AND OF COURSE NO NEED MONEY).
i want you guys to comment under this post or tag me saying what kind of person i am to you this whole time.
just start with the word "Susan is.." and write down your opinions about me. Simple isn't it? :'D

Thank you so much if you guys wanna write about me cause, later i'm going to put all your opinions about me on my about me link + your blog link so yeah. Win-win solutions. ;D

I felt like my explanation is confusing is fxcked up. Did you guys understand what i mean? :'O

AND WOHOO!


out of nowhere there's a photo of me with my girlfriend, Julie!
and oh i'm the left one. :')


You may also like

14 comments:

  1. Susan is awesome! because she just is :D :D okay so i've only known her for at least 6+ months and she seems like a really close cyber friend :D we can somehow relate to each other and joke around each other ALOT :B so if i every got the chance to meet her in real life, i would go for it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew!! you're growing tomorrow hun. :D


    hmmmm, tell me what you want! hahaha XP

    (cross fingers)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SMARTIES IS VERY SIAU BUT THAT IS WHAT MAKES HER HER HEHEH. YO VERY...BLUNT LOL. I like your skins coz they awesome T^T IDK LA but you're awesome just the way you are.. you know, bluntness, honesty and all those craps xD HEHE.

    So, ONE WORD: AWESOME :3 OH OH AND YOU'RE REALLY HYPER AT NIGHT LOLOL. SARANGHAE~

    FROM,
    YOSEOB STEALER a.k.a. CLARISSA ;D
    KEKEKEKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. @julie : aaaaaaaaawwwhhhh :'D
    AND REALLY WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR 6++ MONTHS? :O
    wow i didn't realize it at all time goes by very fast .___.
    *huggggsss*
    i'll meet ya for sure too :'D

    and thank youuu <3 <3 <3

    @hun :I want your ugly, I want your disease
    I want your everything as long as it's free
    I want your love
    Love, love, love, I want your love

    I want your drama, the touch of your hand
    I want your leather studded kiss in the sand
    I want your love..
    oh wait, that's gaga's song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "SMARTIES IS VERY SIAU BUT THAT IS WHAT MAKES HER HER HEHEH. YO VERY...BLUNT LOL. I like your skins coz they awesome T^T IDK LA but you're awesome just the way you are.. you know, bluntness, honesty and all those craps xD HEHE.

    So, ONE WORD: AWESOME :3 OH OH AND YOU'RE REALLY HYPER AT NIGHT LOLOL. SARANGHAE~

    FROM,
    YOSEOB STEALER a.k.a. CLARISSA ;D
    KEKEKEKE"

    WHO THE HELL IS SIAU NOW LOLOL XD
    OMG NUUU I'M YOSEOB STALKER NOT CHUUU D;

    but thanks btw <3 <3 <3 I LOVE YOU!!!
    and you probably knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. XD
    i posted already but failed.

    :)

    Susan is awesome,cute,preety,have an aura of her self.
    Her perfomance is real without fake and disguisting.
    Then, her life is an inspiration, always interesting to I read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUSAN IS FUCKING FANTABULOUS MUAHAHAHAHAHA <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. susan is awesome in html coding and design!
    wow happy birthday.wish you nothing but all the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. *clears throat* Susan is one of the most awesomest people to walk the face of this planet. She's honest, friendly, lovely, gorgeous, talented, awesome, awesome, and awesome beyond words. It is always a pleasure talking to her 'cause she manages to put even the slightest smile on my face with her humour. She's an awesome friend. And her greatness is hardly describable. *applause* PHEW. HAHA. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SMARTIES. MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY, HAVE A BLAST. I guess awesomeness is one of those things we have in common, aye? ;D HAHAHAHA, I LOVE YOU !

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH SUSAN IS
    FUCKING AWESOME
    pretteh :D
    So smart to type the whole damm xml template out O_O
    make me jealous everytime because of her html skills :p
    Smart
    happy
    one word. PERFECT :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUSAN IS THE KINDEST PERSON EVARRRRR!!!! :D
    Even though I haven't known her for that long, she is one of the nicest and most gorgeous people ever!! :D
    Happy birthday!!! <33333

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday Susan! (^O^) I've just barely known you like.. a week ago but I still want to do the "Susan is.." thingy though! ;p

    Susan is a very pretty blogger and she's nice to me as well. I hope we could be good friends. Happy 18th birthday Susan and I wish all your dreams come true! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! Just stumbled upon your blog. :) Happy birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!! Happy Birthday (Belated BBY!) You're getting older than me day by day! >:( !! I'll become 16 only this June! :'( You're 17 already!!
    but anyway still: Happy Birthday!! :)

    So..
    Susan is... an awesome person with a huge heart and awesome creativity! (love the awesomeness in your blog! :D +espl the layy!!)

    ReplyDelete