Tomorrow is schoolday!

/
4 Comments

Me trying to put on makeup myself in this boring Sunday. :|


well ignore the picture above, how are you guys weekend? For me well, i literally didn't do anything except online and eat and take a shower :|
Naah what can i do there's no assignments for me to do and i'm lazy to go out cause it's Jakarta (duh?) so yeah rotting inside dorm loh. Then what's more i woike up at 1pm today so yeah it's afternoon already like.. *insert suitable words here* -__-

So after 5 days of holiday and procrastinating tomorrow i'm going to college again! Yaay .___. well i don't know i should be happy or not. cause the assignments were like pffffttt but meeting my friends is just.. :'D

you know what i mean.

Anyways chat with Clarissa and Suvi today on twitter. Well we do talk and spam a lot. PARDON US FOLLOWERS :D :D
you just have to bear with our awesomeness :'D

well what do we talk? *cough* perverted *cough* stuffs *cough* *cough*.
i wonder if we could meet someday? it'll be damn awesome if we could hang out someday but i'm sure it'll be awkward ahaha xD

well uuhh, i think i'm going to be abandoning my blog again soon cause college has started, but i'll try to keep up as soon as possible. be sure to always leeave le tags for me and miss me lots, kay?

nyan nyan nyan ~

P.S : Suvi i still hate you for your awesome layouts LOLOL


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA :D "don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful" :P HAHAHA. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtXOVKNazYU
    *cough*perverted*cough*awesomeness :'D
    Damn awesome lah, if we could all hang out !! BUT I SURE HOPE IT WON'T BE AWKWARD :D
    Oh, NOOO, I'll miss you like SHIZZLE lah SMARTIES D':
    Y U SO PREEEEEEEEETTY? *won't hate you 'cause you're beautiful* HAHAHAHA :P Were you wearing contacts? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. contacts so awesome like hell la T_____T
    OOOOH, NO WONDER YOU WERE SO ACTIVE THESE PAST FEW DAYS COZ YOU WERE ON HOLS WTF MAN D:
    OOOOH, SO TOMORROW START BACK LA? CHEEEEH >___>
    I'm sure you can be online during the night? D':

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ genius : LOLOLOL XD
    *cough*hell*cough yeah!!*cough cough*
    don't miss me! i wont be hiatus for too long i swear :'D
    and yessshh i wear contacts :>

    @clarissa : YEAH LORH. dont have life and always go online only D:
    of course i can lah, for you guys <3 <3 <3

    @ Bach : thanks :'D

    ReplyDelete