Short quick post

/
10 Comments
Hey guys, no time to update much now, just wanna share some affie gifts that i got from my affiliates, one from Julie and another one from Hanako check it out.



Thank you so much for the button although i never participate anything anymore! XD
you guys are a very good affies.

Anyway i made a mind-map last night, i thought i wanna share it with you guys cause i made that with sweat and blood =__=

Behold!


This is my mind-mapping. If you don't understand what is mind-maping, mind-mapping is a map for our thoughts and we draw it into some kind of tree or whatever. more info about mind-mapping you can find it in here.


as you can see, in the middle is my name. so this mind-mapping is all about me. my basic info, my characteristic, my dreams, and my connections.




can you see it? in my connection section i got cybermates, and i got y'all name all written down! pardon me if you didn't see your name in it. i did that in the middle of the night, just so you know. so i did it with 50/50 from my brain. my sis even sleep in front of me which so tempt me >___>


EXTRA !


MY CUTE PENCIL CASE!!


i bought that pencil case for quite lots of money you know, cause it's made of Japan. So yeah, i love it so much and i cherish it so much xD

btw pardon me for not upload photos from Seaworld T___T
i feel so guilty. i can't help it! All photos are at sis' phones and she hadn't bluetooth for me so i can't do anything T___T
Sorry.

Kaysoo dot to go now, bye. Comment and tag.


You may also like

10 comments:

  1. hahas i see my button :D
    omg your pencil case is so cute >< and even from Japan :0!! i want one T__T
    also, you are a good drawer, your mind map is so good and i see a cat XD keke i can tell that you love cats :D

    anyways going off topic here, about the banner =___= i'll try and make one tonight :D do you have any pictures that you want? because it'll be much better if you give me some pictures ^^ thanks susan <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pencil case is so cute and it is in pink colour. so freaking love it. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mind map was SO COOL :D Like seriously, SO COOL !

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Julie : yeah LOL, your button is awesum <3
    yeah lol ikr, i really love my pencil case xD
    ahaha yeah i love cats, and i'm not a good drawer D:
    still not the best one yet. ahaha

    nothing julie, i just want the banner to be the same as my blog colour, and i want it look vintage D:
    can you liek make smething out of it? if not it's ok, :D

    @kharnyee : LOL no it's not pink it's cream color :3 heehee thanks!

    @suviinthra : naaaaaaahhhh ;D
    it's kinda messy D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. drool!!!!!!!!

    i like your mind map hun! :DD

    i wish i can draw something like that if i have free time. :D

    btw, sorry hun, but i have to say this.

    ahhmmmm. sorry, you're not in my mind/brain..

















    you're here.... in my heart. :DDDD


    wiwit :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMFAO i drew that very messily you should have seen my friends' drawing hun :DD
    AND WTF LOL HUNNIE DONT MAEK ME SHY OMAGASH X"D
    you are in my heart too <3 <3 <3

    wtf we look like lesbians AAHAHJAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh okay then susan XD LOL, i'll tag you when i'm done with it :D also, how big do you want it? cause i'm not sure :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. @julie OMFZG i didn't count the size either T___T
    but try to maek it around 800 px :S
    LOL thankies btw duckiee xD
    nvm if you didnt maek it too, i kinda wanna change my lay already :S

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahas it's alright :D okay then :)
    hahas, nuu i will make it tonight ^^ search up some cat and vintage picture for you ;)) lol yea i know what your talking about 8)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEAHHH CATS AND VINTAGE :DD
    you know me so well xD

    ReplyDelete