i'm officially a B2UTY ♥

/
4 Comments

(via susandwiasmorojati@tumblr)


finally, after few weeks of pink and XML template i change into this tumblr look-alike layout made by yuekaire. Oh yes you should visit her, she's a wonderful little blogskinner.

Lately i'm oh-so-sien ah. So full of assignments waiting for me to do. Next month at 4th April imma have my mid-term exam already. Can believe time flies so fast, uh. I just starting to became a college student and the next day i'm already second semester liao. LOL

Yeap, as the title said, i'm officially a B2UTY now. B2UTY is a name specially made from B2ST for their fans. yes, i love B2ST, SO MUCH, and viewing this lay you can already guess who is my bias. lol fuckyeah yangyoseob

i love how yoseob is so cute and adorable at the same time. usually some kpopers will try to act cool but yoseob never does that, in fact he likes to be called cute although he's not the maknae of the group. ahh.. im so charmed by his smile

oh yeah speaking of my love life, it's a total mess. like totally. Kevin always accuse me of something i didn't do, and he likes to judge me although he don't know what actually is happening. I don't wanna say much, it's just freaking break my heart.

I have here with me a letter in reply of Lmyx previous letter for me. However the photo is kinda unclear cause my phone camera's quality is a shit. so you kinda have to zoom in if you wanna read it. bear with it, kay hun :(
Try to find it in this post if you can, hunster ;)


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. NICE LAYOUT WOMAN ;)) so jealous ^___^ AND GO BEAST!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG WHY JEALOUS ? D:
    u got the most cute blog ive ever seen duckers <3
    and fuck yeah go BEAST <3 <3 <3
    omg u like beast also? :OO

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol because it looks nice lah ;))
    LOL not really .___.
    OMG HELL YEA WOMAN <33
    YEPP!~! <3 SO CUTE :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO AM NOT D:
    u should see byedarling.bs. her lays is all more awsum than me and im super duper envy i tell you D:

    HAHAHA U LIKE? OMG WE COULD TALK BOUT B2ST ALL DAY THEN <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete