/
6 Comments
"I don't know if i can keep up with my life anymore. It's just so messed up and hurtful. I wish i could just die."

I hate how Kevin had wrecked my life and mind to pieces. He's so influencing me and my entire life now. Tried not to be too influenced by him but i just can't. He's a part of my life now, and i can't even get away from him already.

Just now me and him go webcam quite a few hours. We really don't have any topics to talk about anymore. All went quite, and i can see he don't have any interest to me anymore. He always get distracted. Idk, don't even wanna talk or write now. Is this some kind of things relationship have to face? Or is it me and Kevin don't really click anymore?

I always say to people, especially girls, that if her boyfriend hurts you more than makes you happy, dump him. You're not worth it. They never listen, and they never succeed. Now i know why.


You may also like

6 comments:

  1. If you think he's the one, then hold on to him.
    But if you think this is not going to work out, then it's ok, you still have a long way to go. ^^ You're only 17 ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw. im sorry hun. :( i feel so sad for you too.

    if that kevkev will hurt you, tell me so, i'll punch him over his face and make an uppercut! X|

    ReplyDelete
  3. @intan : yeah thanks, i thought bout that too.
    it's just that giving up a one year and 4 months relationship is not as easy as you think T__T

    @lmyx : aw hun!! i love you D;
    Y U NO BE MY HUNNIE IN MY REAL LIFE D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you really love him, you should hold on to him :D agree with intansyazana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately, I can't give any worthy advice with such situations, but I'm sure you'll figure out what to do yourself. Good Luck and be happy =]]]

    ReplyDelete
  6. @venezia : yeah, i think i should. :S
    but if i have to be hurt for one more time again, he's definitely not the one for me, although i know it will be very hard to let him go.

    @Aivs : kays, thanks for the time and for the comment ^^

    ReplyDelete