drawing spam!

/
4 Comments
i'm gonna be posting lots of my drawings on this post. If it's to hard for you to load my page, then i'm so sorry ;P
since my main purpose is to show you guys all my drawings, imma keep the pictures all in spoiler mode so that if you guys are interested you guys can just open it one by one and my blog load will not be interrupted.

am i too good or what? :P

Today at class the lecturer told us to draw our friend's face; i drew Kei, Richard, Melia, Christine and Benita.



Yes. And below is those left over drawings of me that i forgot to upload. Some are just plain ol' doodles, while some are real assignments.
Guess which one is doodle which one is assignments! :P




And this is me today, looking very stupid. FUCKING IGNORE THE PIMPLES, OKAY!!!
i was on PMS Q_____Q hormone cause. FML.


******



My friend Rachel got married with Papan last time. Just saying. LOL


******


OH OH AND BTW I GOT A VERY LOVELY DRAWING FROM MY HUNNIE, LMYX!!!
She said i'm a monster <3 LOL HELL YEAH IM A MONSTER hunnie, you better be afraid. LOLOLOL You guys muct visit her. She's the most wonderful girl i've ever met! She's friendly, she won't bite. Don't be afraid of her <3



She drew this for me! <3


This is her with glasses on and messy hair (LOL :P) holding her drawing for me.
OMG I LOVE YOU MHYRR XIEH. <3 <3


She also write a letter for me. She's shy to show it to public, so i guess i hid it in this post also so that no one can read it. :P
Wait for my reply hunnie <3 <3


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. You are sooo talented ! The drawings look great =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. omoo, eyes very big ouh! <3 <3 my eyes are so small, i look normal when i try to open my eyes XD

    i've tried drawing this dude from a korean group, do u think it looks alike?
    http://iamkoreanized.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-post_09.html

    wanna take art classes too someday >ww<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate you i hate you i hate you HUN!!!!


    you are so good! please share your talents with me!!!!ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @genius : thanks LOL :D
    but i don't really think so --"

    @intansyazana : LOL really? i look werid --"
    and i don't even open my eyes to make it big wtf D:<
    i look like an alien --"

    @ hunnie : WTF --"
    i'm not even close to good you silly D:

    ReplyDelete