burnt scar and dormitory rage

/
7 Comments


(source : susandwiasmorojati.tumblr.com)


kaysoo i changed the whole look of my lay. :D no more opacity at my blog. quite satisfied with it. :) will look good forever in RockMelt only :P

deleted my affies section, BUT you can ask for your link back IF you are close enough with me. :)
so i kinda link special people only now. Too much stranger's link make me dizzy. :S
AND YES Cherie, Julie, Karen, Lmyx, Lisa, Suviinthra, AND Aero YOU GUYS ARE SPECIAL :DD

i go online 24 hours non-stop today wtf. i got nothing to do. wish there's a cybermate who can talk to me for 24 hours too. :( Kevin's busy the whole day today so he can't accompany me. i miss him.

i am so pissed off and ashamed with my current face ;__; i got a burn scar on the tip of my nose, so obvious that i look like a clown AAARRGHHHH. FXCKKK!!




so i tried to make my nose looked as small as possible but looks like it just can't shrink. no matter in reality or in photos =__= i hate my big nose.

CAN YOU SEE THAT FUCKING UGLY SCAR IN MY FUCKING NOSE??!! I AM SO DISFUGURED LAHH.

here's the story. so my mom's friend which is a very old auntie came to our home and pay us a visit. then she saw my face full of pimples and she said she wanna gimme a medicine to cure and gimme treatment but idk what's the treatnent yet. so mom kinda agree letting her do the "treatment" she said and she gave me a grape-purple-looking medicine. i ask mom what's the ingredient for the medicine she also don't know what's that. so i kinda not sure about the whole treatment thing. >__>

then after a few days i use the medicine, that old lady came again and she wanna do the "treatment" to me. i ask how she said using a match with fire ad stick it to some of my body parts. HELL YEAH DUDE. when i heard that i was already like "WTF NOOOO!!! NO WAY IMMA DO THAT!!!" but my mom kinda like "just go with it lah" towards me so since my mom already said like that i can't reject anymore.

AND HELL YEAH THAT OLD AUNTIE BURNT THE TIP OF MY NOSE JUST LIKE THAT.

not only tip of my nose, she also stick the firematch on my left, right and center upper side of back with that fucking match. SO I'M LIKE COVERED IN 4 BURNT SDOTTIE SCAR NOW. idk what's that for, last time when she burn me she did said what's that for but i'm too hurt to hear what she said. i'm like crying all over already holding that pain. I MEAN YOU TRY LAH, IT'S LIKE PUTTING OUT SMOKE IN YOUR SKIN LEH. LIKE WTF AUNTIE.

then my mom saw me crying hard like that she kinda worried too. so she ask me to cure the scars using Betadine.

I TELL YOU AH, AUNTIE. IF MY SCARS DISFIGURE ME THEN MY PIMPLE IS NOT GONE, I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS. :@ :@ :@ :@
so raging now. fxck lah. the scar look more obvious than my pimples, you know.


******


i wanna tell you what happened yesterday also.

our dormitory (me and my sis) got makeovered by the landlady WITHOUT permission.
all our messy stuffs and dirty clothes all got cleaned by the landlady and our room is all spick and span.
for me it's kinda great lah, no more dirty stuffs and thing.
but sis kinda got pissed off. :S
i can understand her feeling also lah.
after all in our dormitory 95% it's her thing mah.
and of course you don't want people to touch your things lah, right.

so she kinda nag all day yesterday LOLz.

Lola's tuppleware that she lended to sis also lost, so sis kinda raging also. =__=

but now i think it's okay already lah.

kaaysoo i think that's it, my head's hurting already.
DON'T FXCKING LAUGH AT MY NOSE I TELL YOU :@

P.S : valentine is coming. me and Kevin don't celebrate it cause as long as we're still together, everyday is valentine <3


You may also like

7 comments:

  1. omg that must of hurt by the way it looks and sounds ;___; my face if full of pimples man but i cbbed to go and do something about it, LOL :D but now i'm like forced to put some cream on T_T

    keke i hope you have a lovely valentines day lah :D you deserve it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Julie yeah that hurt so much, srsly ;__; lol xD what kind of cream? :D

    lol my bf doesnt celebrate valentines :3
    whats more we're in a long distance so yeah :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i use "clearasil" to like clean my face + pimples and then put some random cream on but i think you can use any cream to put on after :D

    awww damn, then you dont know what he is doing D: that bad BUT don't worry :D i'll be celebrating valentines with you lah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i see clearasil :DD we dont have clearasil here at indonesia so if i wanna use that i hv to order at spore :S

    AWWWWWW DUCKIEEEE ;D i bet it will be so romantic lolols

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww damn D: that sucks, ordering is kinda dangerous, LOL 8D

    hohoho hell yea lah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohem gee . poor you :/ that's so mean , bad auntie

    ReplyDelete
  7. @farhan : yeah, that's kinda mean and hurt too :(

    ReplyDelete