ouch ~

/
2 Comments

MY GAWD YO SEOB YOU STOLE MY HEART ~
i mean you look so effing cute in Beautiful MV awwwhh ~
i clear this first. I AM NOT A KPOP FAN.
But this boy makes me wanna know more about it. Dayum HE'S SO CUTE




[Edit]
Why do you love Yo Seob?
I'M CHARMED BY HIS SMILE, YO. average kpop boys would probably act cool like so disgusting but Yo Seob always smile that's why i was like "OMG this boy is so cute" and fall in love straight. LOLz.

What do you wanna do when he meets you?
LOL yeah like he will :S
anyways if i meet him i will probably be friends with him but usually only can ask for autographs so what do you expect :S
he's a star already. lol

******


Anyways sorry i changed my URL again. I feel comfier when i use this one because it's written by my name. And yeah if you don't wanna relink it's okay i don't mind at all haha :)

Kinda pek chek today cause i saw something i really don't like. Tsk tsk people these days. So not respectful.

played Audition for a whole day and my relationship is boring :S more boring than ever. How can you fix a boring relationship can somebody tell me? =="

tomorrow gonna go to gym for the first time. Hope i don't fall during treadmill-ing :D

BTW PEOPLE ARE YOU MORON OR WHAT PLEASE DON'T COMMENT POST-RELATED THINGS ON TAGBOARD LIH. why so many people just don't understand D:< tagboard is for no post-related comments, like duh.



AND I WANNA FREAKIN LEARN THIS DANCE.


You may also like

2 comments: