first day of CNY

/
4 Comments
first day of chinese new year



my look on the first day of CNY. got a cute pink laced dress and my super drop dead gorgeous heels a gift from mom


my close-up look =A= so fugleeehhh aahhh


this is my super gorgeous heels. 9cm tall :D


side look


spam another time LOL


this is my sis heels. snake skin made. 13cm tall wtf


side-look


this is my cousin's first daughter Angel. SO CUTE WTF feels like wanna pinch her hard and throw it like a ball aaaahhh *scream*


so hard to catch a proper photo of her since she likes to move around and laugh xD she's so active.


then this is my cousin's second daughter, Vion. only smaller than Angel for 1 year. exact age of both of them? idk, didn't ask =A=


will spam my second day of CNY tomorrow, stay tuned :D
and one more thing.
i need you guys help! my hunnie Lmyx is having a domain contest and SHE NEED YOUR VOTE. click here to vote her. her link is http://jubilee.macatangay.com/post/3085069664 so don't vote wrong okay!

thank you :3


[Edit] GOD i made a mistake, last time i wrote me and my sis' heels 9 inch and 13 inch tall wtf xD.


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. homigash! those shoes are lovely! I want one too! :D but I'm looking for acne shoes, but unfortunately, i can't find one here in our place. I'll go to other city just to have one. :D We have a trip again on monday :D but this time, with my family :D Angel's so cute! as well as Vion, nice name huh! :D

    and HUN, thanks a lot for that "plug" about the contest. thank you so much! :D i hope you'll vote me everyday. :D (that's a demand actually, haha! kidding.)

    ps. that blue eyed girl is so pretty, can I ask her out? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe :D
    oh really? what's acne shoes btw? i never heard of it :'O
    and yeah they are so cute xD if only you could see them in person xD

    thank you :3 :3 of course i will vote everyday! you're my hun x3

    lol noooooooooo she is soo not pretty who are you kidding with xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. er... susan...
    9 inches = 22 cm
    13 inches = 25,4 cm
    are you sure it's that tall? LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anon : gawd i'm so embarrased xD yeah lol i made a mistake, it was supposed to be 13cm and 9cm only but i kinda lazy to edit the post LOL :P
    lol i think imma edit it bfore somebody else sees it and complain :P

    ReplyDelete