to my lovely affies, please read, okay?

/
2 Comments
hello fellas who made through here after several times browsing my relinked sites. :'(
i'm so sorry if my change of URL made you go fed up, bored or angry.
i never meant to made you sad. :'(
it's just that i, as a perfectionist, seems never get satisfied with all i have now.
i mean, the quote "the other side of the grass is always greener" seems sticking me all the time. :'(
no matter how great my skin is, i always get fed up, and change it. same goes to my URL.
but after anne complaining i feel very very guilty >< i made you guys have to change the URL like zillion times. i have to say.
i am really really sorry and i promise i will never change my URL again. ever! i promise. if i change it again, you may remove me from affie links. forever. so you won't have to change it again and again. :(

internet are soooo effing slow lately. :@
hate it.
YOU DUMBASS SMART. YOU PROMISED US THAT INTERNET WILL BE VERY FAST.
YOU CHEATED ON ME.
pppffftttt.


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. i will never remove you :D! thats a promise unless i delete my blog but even still i will leave taggies for you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehh you're kinda exaggerated^^p I comepletely understand since change is the only permanent thing in this world:]

    ReplyDelete