/
0 Comments
OMG AFTER SEVERAL HOURS OF WAITING FINALLY I GOT THE ANSWER!!!
we are going to Semarang ~
IM GONNA MEET MY KEVIN!!!
this is sooo awesome :'D
i don't have to wait another half year!
IM SO SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!

but still i don't wanna be too happy.
anything could happen right now and in any minute the plan will get cancelled.
we haven't bought ticket yet and we still don't know if it's there ticket or not.
so yeah. don't wanna be too happy :(

there could be 2 possibilities :
we're going, or the plan is cancelled

if we're going, BYE-BYE i will not post something here for another 2 days ;D
if the plan is cancelled which i hope not, i will post something here, telling my blog about how the plan's got cancelled and blablabla with tears on my face.
touchwood, i don't even want that to happen.

so people wish me luck!
wish my plan's gone well okay?
i love you, and my blog ~


You may also like

No comments: