GRAPHIC SITE UPDATES

/
5 Comments
i have made few vintage icons on

SPECIAL POUR VOUS



and

STARSHOTS



visit both and support both of them! alright?


KRRS online is over now. i filled the form successly. :3
actually it's not as bad as i imagined, senior made it sound so horrifying =A=
and ive also made up with Kevin already. so i'm okay now. :3
and my day still as boring as usual, so nothing had happened. :/
oh and my landlady's kids are fighting like hell right now when i'm updating my blog, like they are hitting each other and crying so loudly i can't even concentrate =A=
what the fuck are those two twins fighting at?

BTW THANKS FOR MY 1ST SOTD


click the picture to go to the link


You may also like

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Absolutely love your icons! I'm going to put the links of both of your resource sites to my credits section.. I'm gonna be using your icons =))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Susan, love the icons :D kuku, but remember to credit where you got them alright ^^ well hope you tag me soon <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. nuu don't cry D: LOL
    aha, yea ;^; but then again i feel like people won't come to my blog if i don't have a tagboard ==" so i dunno yet, still thinking :/

    hmm i would prefer you to put the link somewhere on that post because i don't want someone coming to starshots and then saying that their don't see the exact link D:


    sorry for commenting when it's like not in the topic, LOL =_____=

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! grats to that SOTD!!!! you deserve it hun!!!!!

    *throw confetti*

    ReplyDelete