scream*

/
8 Comments

image from weheartit.


ahh .. yes. you see it. people.
the picture says it all.

I GOT FEVER!!!!!

WHYYYY!!!!! WHY YOU MUST COME TO ME NOW!!!
*screams*
final semester exam is like 3 days more, and you come to me???
shit. how great is that.
i cant enjoy my holidays, i cant do my assignments, AH.
idk what should i say anymore.
*sob* ;(

sistaa made porridge for me this morning.
she made porridge with cooked egg. (err, how do i say telor rebus? i forgot =_= fever eat my brain up)
yum! it's ben a very long time since the last time i eat plain porridge with eggs and SOYA SAUCE! SALTY ONE! xD xD xD
you know, jakarta's warteg didn't have that. they only have sweet one.
and FYI, i dont like sweet soy sauce.
man, this soya sauce makes me even more sick. homesick. xD

me and sis are supposed to be swimming together today.
but because i have this effing fever, i can't go.
and she went swimming with her friend.
dang, i really wanna go, you know. ;(
its been like forever since the last time i swim.
WHY YOU MUST COME TO ME NOW, WHYYY FEVEEERRRRR.

oh well. guess i can't take a shower either.
ah, smelly body and feet ;(

*****


btw,
like my page, please?

the like page is at the sidebar, below the credit section.
YES! the grey one!
please support my page?
just one click away!

don't be stingy =__=


You may also like

8 comments:

  1. Auww~ fever~ I hate it because it always come with flu. Get well soon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yeah neko! i hate it ;(
    thanks ! i will. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. homigash! pls take some sleep and rest.

    i hope you'll get well soon.

    you can do it before the exams.! aja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ hun : ah yea hun ! thankyou ;(
    sigh, so sad, my assignments are piled up like hell! idk how to do it with this condition T____T

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone is having a fever...
    i havent gotten one since forever! chicken pox also not yet =(

    am i an alien. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GAWD ARE U KIDDING ME :O
    so lucky! me waaaannnt to be liek uuu Y_______Y
    but i havent got chicken pox too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh eh eh...
    i thought you cant do your assignment ? how come you are online making this post ? grrr... go to sleep and rest more. so that you can go swimming and eat dumpling buffet with me. be good. dont be bandel haaa...
    anyway, what do you want for dinner ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    i want porridge, again ;(

    ReplyDelete