i admit i'm jealous.

/
4 Comments
HOW COULD HE SAY THAT.


after 1 year almost 3 months of relationship he still don't understand what kind of person am i.
am i that pathetic i have to be compared to your fucking little girl classmate that reminds you of your college schedule all the time?
AM I?
if she worth comparing to me like that then GO WITH HER ASSHOLE, broke up with me, take her as a girlfriend and see how much she will "CARE" for you.
look at how long she will last like that.
i dare you to commit relationship with her as long as us, if you can then she's only a bitch that you misunderstood for!!!
i hate you, i hate you so much.
you have been comparing me with her for days, HOW SPECIAL SHE IS TO YOU, HUH?
is she that fucking adorable???!!!
if you wanna compare me to her again you might as well go date her, not me!!
I , FOREVER WONT BE A PERSON LIKE HER AND SHE WILL NEVER BE WHO I AM!!!
that bitch too, imma find out who you are, just wait you bitch.
so fucking bitchy, still seduce my man when you already know my man already have girlfriend.
so furious right now,
IF YOU COMPARE ME ONE MORE TIME WITH THAT FUCKING BIATCH, IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU.
CIBAI.

*****


btw i've joined char & nina contest. it's kinda fun and challenging, compare to the other contest who just judged by blog's appearence which i will never win. =.=
if you wanna join, click here to go to their website and read the rules and condition. :)


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. well go and tell him then. he's not a psychic, he'll never read your mind unless you speak it out loud. that what boys do, dear love :)
    i'm sure he did it so then you'll learn something and be better

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i hate to be compared! :'(
    he can say directly that he needs my attention more rather than compare me to other girls, rite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no dear, sometimes it's not because he wants more attention, but he thinks that you're capable of being a better personality so then he tells you this and that about her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. still, he can talk to me without comparing me to that girl :(

    ReplyDelete