6 Desember. what does it mean?

/
8 Comments


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY SISTAAA!!!"


Happy **th birthday! lol just in case you don't like me say your age out, i censored it. :P
Hope you can have all what you wished for, hope you can be prettier, taller, fatter, and maturer ..
lol and hope you richer so you can buy me more things. :P
I <3 you sista!!!!!!


the left one is my sis, i'm the right one. =_= why do people say we look alike? i really think we look very different. gee.


*****


today i went to campus for signing the cancelled TOEFL test on UI.
gee, i didn't see the senior who responsible for the signature thingy, so i didn't sign it. my friends also said that never mind.
so uh well. no signing.

I COPIED AUDITION'S DATA FROM MY FRIEND ALREADY.
*throws confetti*

I CAN PLAY AUDITION NOW!!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~~~


gonna abandon this blog for a long time, i guess. :P

*****


Uh, btw,
VIEW MY GRAPHIC SITE?

It revived alreeady!! :D

and one more thing, is my music player annoying?
if you guys don't like it i can remove it. :3


You may also like

8 comments:

  1. Send my regards to your sister ~ ^^~

    Wow, blue eye contacts!*__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @intan : oh sure! :D
    ahh yea she loves her blue contacts =__=

    ReplyDelete
  3. my sistr also have one of those, only its grey.. she has nice brown eyes! wonder why she wears em @_@~

    ReplyDelete
  4. @intan : humans just cant get satisfied with what they have =__=

    ReplyDelete
  5. keke, humans just being humans <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh-em-ji!

    YOU'RE BOTH PRETTY HUN! WOOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you two do look alike. hehe~
    Happy birthday to your sister~

    ReplyDelete
  8. @intan : ah , yeah :DDD :P

    @myx : look whos talking hun! ure the prettiest >:D

    @neko : OH REALLY? :OOOO
    OMG OMG ><

    ReplyDelete