that's alright because i like the way it hurts.

/
22 Comments

image by me.


blogging has been a part of my life now,
i realized.
i'm so addicted to blogging, i dont even realize i have been neglecting my facebook and twitter and formspring for a long time, until one of my New York friends, Melissa said that we had not talk for a long time.
i guess blog is powerful. especially when you guys are with me.
with my blog.
and i mean yes, you all cybermaties, especially Lmyx and Caryn.

gee you guys sure make blogging my all time guilty pleasure.

i've always wanted to earn some cash on my blog, which i still don't know how to.
i've tried Nuffnang, the most used blogging ads ever used by bloggers.
But yeah, Nuffnang is not provided for Indonesian.
it's only for Phillipines, Singapore, Malaysia, China, and America, if i'm not mistaken.
i've been searching a lot of websites too that provides service like Nuffnang, but boo, no results.

and i admit, i'm desperate for some money.
i wanna buy red contact lenses!!!

me want, so bad.

so if you guys who knows blogging services like Nuffnang, tell me, okay.
ESPECIALLY FOR YOU GUYS INDONESIANS ONE.

help me earn money please.

*****


here comes my rantings about my life.
todays an ordinary day too, like others. nothing special.
i don't even know what to blog xD
me with Kevin is fine, no more arguing and others.
somehow, we know how to control ourselves to not too emotional when handling things already, especially him.
so we got like almost nothing to argue about now yaaaaay!

next thursday is our 1 year and 2months-versary.
i love him more every single day ~

i have drawn some doodles too this morning.

it's only one, but i still wanna share it to you guys, just in case you guys started to get kinda bored with my post.


the word says "just gonna stand there and watch me hurt?"
LOL.
actually the word is inspired by Love The Way You Lie songs from Eminem and Rihanna.
you guys must have heard it before, right?
please don't say no.
so yeah, came this not so pretty pic and drawings.


besides that, today my lecturer asked us to draw a cloth with water paint too.
i was like wtf at the first time, but then came this pic comin:


YEAH, PEOPLE.
THAT'S MY DRAWING.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *laugh of satisfaction*
that was like my second best drawing ever?
its so hard making great drawings.
sucks. :(


so yeah, nothing seems to really happen.
looking forward to my 1 year 2months-versary :3
teehee ~

AND PLEASE LAH, PEOPLE, COMMENT.
ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO KNOWS BLOGGING ADS WEBSITE!!! D: D: (you dont tell me imma kill you)
like whats so hard just typing one or two words in my comment box?
it wont bite, let alone kill you or bitch slap you.
so yeah.


You may also like

22 comments:

  1. why don't you try google adsense? :D

    my brother and I earned almost $800!! :D for real! :D I have a previous post, ahhmm, here
    http://heardmeright.blogspot.com/search/label/make%20money%20online

    it's nonsense, but it features one of the "hundred bucks" my brother earned from blogging :D

    i didn't know that Indonesians can't use Nuff :(( I'm sorry for that. And since your blog is in English Language, you can try infolinks and amazon aside from G.A.(google ads) :D

    Ask me for more info, i'm here to help! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, about the drawing, im just curious hun.


    is it 2 people under the blanket? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm how mcuh money you have to use for using adsense? :(
    i dont know how to use it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT? NOOOO XD
    LOLOLOLOL LMFAO HAHAHAHAHH

    it's only a cloth, with 2 boxes underneath it! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. nope! you'll never lend money before earning!!

    just sign up and be patient. it only approves English blogs, like ours.

    2. tahaha! im really sorry!:) i just've thought :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i see, so where do i sign up?
    and from hat we earn for?
    is it clicking ads like nuffnang too?

    lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaps! but, (if your blog be approved) never ask people to click your ads. Google has magic and can detect if you're cheating. I mean, if you told someone to click your ads. It sounds confusing, but believe me. orayt? :D

    for G.A, sign up here.
    www.google.com/adsense

    i know a lot of people who were rejected. :((

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow really? D:
    then how can i call earn money? ;(

    what do u mean rejected? :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. google must approve your entry before you can add adsense in your blog.

    siign up first then submit your blog :D wait for the approval then I'l tell you what to do next :D kk?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've signed up :(
    what should i do next?
    open my email?

    ReplyDelete
  11. doesn't appear ant mails frm google on my email :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. doesn't appear any mails frm google on my email :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. did you signed up in gmail? (not yahoo)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I SIGNED UP WITH YAHOO D;
    HOOOWW

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww. I don't know any other than Nuffnang. Maybe this coming days, I'm gonna put an ad on my blog too. To earn money :) haha! Nice drawings btw and advance anniversary to you and your bf. Stay inlove <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. you need a gmail account, you can use your yahoo in signing up with Gmail

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH U MEAN GOOGLE ACCOUNT?
    yeah i signed up using that already, and what now? :(
    ive checked my yahoo but no mails ;(

    ReplyDelete
  18. @eun-chan : nvm! and thankeww eun-chan <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. @lmyx : the website said like this "Account Not Active
    An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as your application is currently in review. Within a week of your application date, we'll review your application and follow-up with you via email. Once you are approved to join AdSense, you'll be able to log in to your account and get started"

    what the hell is that?
    it means i hv to wait for a week? D:

    ReplyDelete
  20. yaps! just a week, unlike before...

    my brother and I have waited for 3 MONTHS!!! YEAH HUN!! THREE MONTHS!!!

    it's like, we're not hoping :(

    but one day, in a far far away......


    hehehe, it did came! :D yeah! then we started earning! :DDDDDDDD


    (i'm insecure! i want a long thread like this too!! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh. i see :(
    i thought its instant and u can earn money straight away xD
    okay :3

    ReplyDelete