stress. depressed. frustrated. DISTRACTED WOOT :D

/
0 Comments

picture made by me.


OK, i officially am very stressed out right now.
i woke up at 1pm which is out of my planning, i ate at around 3pm, and now, it's already 5pm and i haven't done any of my assignments yet.
did i mention before i my previous tags that i wanna do my assigments today and make it done before tomorrow?
*sigh*.

I AM SO DOOMED.

plus, i am so totally addicted to my blog, and i can't live a minute without it.
am i abnormal or what?
i have been headache for like 2 days because of staring too much computer, but i'm still staring it now, knowing that my headache are gonna get worse.
i am crazy.

btw today is Idul Adha.
happy idul adha and happy holiday everyone !

ohh, ohh, did i mention that im gonna be using emoticons like above for my next and next next posts?
i think it look so cute and simple imma be using it alot. Photobucket
teehee.
give me your comments at the tagboard, okay?

see ya later.
and oh oh, i think imma be posting banners soon.
stay tuned okayyy :D
and for you guys who wanna see my previous banners you can find it at my archives at the sidebar.
or nah, just click here.
lol.

*****


DISTRACTIONS, PEOPLEEEE




This is my awesomely created avatar.
The caption there says
Name: Susan Dwiasmorojati
Age: 17 years old
Kind of a bitch (wtf? lol)
Rating: Awesome 8D

interested? click here to visit website.
the website is sweet, must-visit.

AND FYI, it's 6:18 pm here and i haven't done anything yeeeeetttt!!!
HELP ME GET BACK ON MY ASSIGNMENTS, PEOPLE!
oh for my assignments' sake please slap me when i got distracted again D:
err.
on second thought, better don't. hahaha


You may also like

No comments: