sick enough to die.

/
0 Comments

Moonless Night


it's been a while since the last time i blog about my personal life. too busy and too fun making banners, i forgot to tell the world about my story :P
well now imma tell some though.

well, actually there's alot of things in my mind right now which i don't know what to say first, but let me sort it from yesterday till today. kayys?

so, yesterday.
as you guys all know yesterday is sunday and we all know sunday is a day for rest. but me and sis went out to Senayan City to watch The Social Network. it's a story about Facebook history and how it was made by a person called Mark Zuckenberg helped by his friends. it's a very cool movie though, but you have to watch very carefully and fully concentrate because this movie is all about talking and little action. i found it very cool though and well played. especially the actor who played Eduardo Saverin. the actor is called Andrew Garfield. and if you want to know, he is one fxcking HOT actor. ;D
chio much? hahaha. dont care. :P
wanna see his pic? you'll probably will fall in love too. hahaha.

 


CAN YOU SEE THAT PEOPLE? CAN YOU?
HE'S A HOT ACTOR I TELL YOU ;D
and he's all MINE!!! *evil laughs*
okay back to reality. *ehhmm*
if you guys are familiar with this guys or probably saw him somewhere, he's the guy who played spiderman too. i don't know which episode but yeah, i read it at wikipedia so search it yourself. haha ;P

oh yeah.
me and my sis shopped quite a few things too. sis bought this yellow-green-blue scarf and she bought me a bracelet and a teddy bear. from teddy house production! ;D

here's the pic i took.



this is the big teddy bear that sized more than average human size or maybe even fatter than obesity human. it is displayed in front of the teddy house shop and i tell you, this teddy size it's not only 2 but many. :D
scary much huh. lol



THIS IS THE TEDDY THAT SIS BOUGHT ME AAA XD *screams of joy*
MY FIRST TEDDY :D
(not because i'm poor or what okay but it's because i seldom like plushie but THIS GUY CAUGHT ME!!)

you guys probably asking how big is this teddy right?
it looks small and blablabla.
yes, i admit it IS small.
and it only sized as big as your finger-to-wrist.
sis offered me a bigger one loo, but i can't help.
i fall in love with this tinsy witsy teddy the first time i saw it. :')
you know, like love at the first sight and the feeling that you HAVE to own it?
that's the feeling towards this teddy.

i haven't name it though.
what do you guys think i should name this teddy? :D
tag me and give me your comments. kayy? lol
i'll be picking one i love the most :D

so lets move on to my bracelet. here it is.



it's a set of bracelet with a few different colours. i think it looked pretty so i begged my sis to buy it. :D
lol it costs liek 50-60 rupiah so it's around $8 SGD only.
same goes with the teddy.
hhahaha.

*****


so let's move on to what happened today.

today we had psychology test on college. my result was i am a idealistic person.
my lecturer said that idealistic person tends to think too much and talk less.
THAT IS SO ME, YOU KNOW Q_______Q
SO TRUE.
although you see me in this blog as a very nagging person or outgoing, but actually i'm that kind of stay home more and face computer and introvert type.
I'M SERIOUUUSS.

sooo after that test we had a class where we were asked to draw gradien with colour using POSTER PAINT.
and do you know, sir/miss, using poster paint to make a gradien is a very impossible work?

but yeah we made it anyway cos we're design students we have to.

so these were some pics i took when we are doing our work,


ROOOAARRR PEOPLE BACK OFF, THESE ARE MY GRADIENS!! muahahaha! pretty right?
you definitely have to say yes.



lol those tissues that piled up there is trashes that we had used during work.
i found it colorful so i snap snap it :D
even trash are pretty in our classroom, see? :D
design people are too cool to handle 8D *sombong*
what? you think idk you're disgusted already ah?
just dont care hahah ;P



LOL LOOK :D
they are concentrating on thier work but i managed to distract them for snapping a few :D
how cool am i? 8D
lolol hahahaha i'm soo narcist ah.
yeah, and these people are only some of my friends. not all yet.
others are just too hard to distract. *roll eyes*
WHY PEOPLE JUST DONT HAVE NARCISM LIEK ME?? WHY???
it'll be more easire if people is as narcist as me :D
hahahah.


so i think that's all, my post are too long too fit in my blog already. ;D
don't worry, i'll be posting my banners after i post this entry so chillax, I HAVE MORE TO COME!!!
muauahahahahahahaha!!!! *evil laughs*


You may also like

No comments: