pixels make me go wawawawawaw :3

/
0 Comments

( img from TTVS )


"dear talent. come out come out wherever you are. :)"

finally i found some pixeling tut that might be very useful for me! xD
it's from kao-ani website.
i didn't copy the entire tut to my blog cause i think that's rude, so i screenshotted the websites for you guys.





yaaaayyy!
she yeach us how to make pixels uding photoshop or paintshop pro.
i'm so excited i can't wait to start making one as soon as possible! :D

here's the link straight to kao-ani's pixeling tut.

happy pixeling everyone! :D


*****


*a few minutes later after experimenting with photoshop...*

OMAGAH OMAGAH I FINALLY MADE IT!!
PIXEL ICON!!!
*throws confetti*

lol i can't believe i made it!
you know, although it's just one itsy bitsy icon i made it with my blood and sweat for God's sake! :o
i don't know where the mirror button is, i don't know where the fill button is, so i was like all pure manual :I
yeah, i know. must be very ugly.
it is.

well, however ugly it is, it's my creation now!
and i wanna taunt it now for you guys!!!!

let me welcome.....
*drumrolls*

Photobucket
tadaaaaaaaaaa!


how? how? cute right? not bad for a beginner, right?
please don't say it's ugly. i'm just a little innocent noob who wants to learn a little bit pixeling. can you let your mind at ease if you say this icon is ugly and let my heart broken into pieces, and let my built dream into pieces by just few seconds? *sob sob*

YOU LIEK MY ICON? GREAT!! I KNEW IT WAS PRETTY! LOL :D

so i guess that's all for now, imma post some more pixel icons later, and imma submit more bigger pixels more later, after i mastered the small icon pixels.
support me, aite?
be a kind person just for a while, please!
than after that you can be devil as long as you can. :3


You may also like

No comments: