not in the mood.

/
0 Comments

weheartit.


lol idk why but i found this girl picture is very pretty and catchy, don't you think so?
it has that kind of "can you feel me, can you?" look :D
hahaha that's why i'm putting her pic here at my blog.
but yeah that's not the thing i wanna talk about though.

lately my assignments are piled up like hell and i'm very, very busy.
my sis is also having a lot of work and freelance too so this computer is gonna used by her very much.
my health is not too good too lately, and im having a headache while i write this post.
so yeah, people. im not gonna go hiatus but i'll not be posting as many as before.
i apologize. :(

i haven't had enough sleep lately.
i've been thinking alot of things, especially what is going to happen tomorrow.
it's personal opinion though.. im not going to tell anything.
i don't want people to hate me. :(

i have one assignment that i have to catch up because last time i didn't go to college.
i have to draw buldings with perspective look.
it kinda look like this;



and yeah, of course i'm not going to draw as complicated as that one lah, i only give you the examples. but still, it's hard drawing perspective, and i'm learning very hard on that.
wish me done it faster, okay?
i wanna have a rest.
wanna have a refreshing.
wanna meet with Kev... T___________T

OMAGAH and i found this game on AnnaMay's bloggie.
i go level 1 and died instantly not even in one minute.
wtf? lol.
the game's name is The World's Hardest Game.
IT IS INDEED.

P.S : i have to put this on my blog!!!!

I MEAN, WHO COULD RESIST THIS???
NAAAWWWWWW XD XD XD XD XD

sorry for being so random ;P
the pic is found here, here, and here.
look at thaaaatttt!! xD xD


You may also like

No comments: