my first award.

/
0 Comments
i got award from Poppimeshi. :|
i'm not sure what's that for, BUT I AM HAPPY :DDDDD




To accept the Blogger Award there are some rules to follow:

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

Seven things about me:

1. i got pimples. all over my face. :| but that doesn't mean i deserve mocking or discrimination from others.
2. i cannot live without cats.
3. i am allergic to steels. like when i wear steel earrings or necklace, my body will get itchy.
4. i am allergic to alcohol. when i drink it my whole body will get rashes. FACT.
5. i am afraid of heights. VERY MUCH. i am afraid of polkadots too, believe me. :|
6. my hair is SHORT.
7. i can speak 4 languanges, English, Mandarin, Indonesian, and Teochew :)

7 blogs I recently discovered and enjoyed:

1. Caryn :D
2. Livian
3. Stephanie
4. Dieebs
5. Helena
6. Nina
7. Camryn

YOU DESERVE IT PEOPLE :DD

hhmmm...
speaking of awards, i think i will make awards too :D
i wanna give it to blogs who i enjoy reading and i amaze!
what do you guys think? :DDDD


You may also like

No comments: